Sign in to follow this  
firehawkordy

Cats Happen

this is my late orange tabbie named butterscotch...I'll load a pic of my calico later... shes my lil sweetie

post-2747-12558385776229.jpg

My LOLCat:

picture050.jpg

(Sleeping in a dumpster...)

She's named "Totu" what means Moron in estonian ;). At least naming her got right! :P

Beware!: My cat is killer, she is destroyer of the worlds. (No kiddin!)

Edited by Flegmatica

Well last week me daughter rushed into the house with a kitten in her arms. She said that it ran up to her at the Texaco. She handed it to me and the motor switched on. I now have a cat, actually the dog has a cat as they have been playing since I brought him home from the vet. I'll post a pic of him if he ever stays still.

While he'll never replace my last cat, not having a cat to relax with that last few days was really depressing. Whats maddening about this cat is that he was abandoned, who would throw away a perfectly good kitten?

How's your kitten doing Firehawkordy ? How about a pic....

Hou doe.

Derk grin.gif

That big cat could be a Savannah. Friend of mine has 2 of them at about 2 grand a kitten. They get up over 20 pounds and can leap like you wouldn't believe. I watched one of his cats jump onto a 9 foot fence from a dead stand still. They are smart as a whip too.

I think it's a "Fishing Cat" (Prionailurus viverrinus)

FishingCat-m.jpg

Yeah that looks more like it. I want one of those.

ITS GOT A GRENADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-2160-12552799442974.jpg

Yeah that's the budget model. They come with a full range of accessories.

bakatt.jpg

This is Jinxy. He is my cat. I have a ton of other animals but they are all Sheila's.

photo.jpg

Dave you have my cat!!!! lol your Jinxy is the spitting image of my Butters in his prime :yikes:

Now I may be small

but I have mighty friends

and sometimes even heavier reinforcements from the outside

so I don't need them lousy handgrenades or toy machine guns.....

Hou doe,

Derk good.gif

Catz rulez, catz are cooool, a dog is a fooooolblink.gif , (but very nice to have around as a friendgrin.gif )

Hou doe,

Derk good.gif

dude, congrats on the new varmint! I knew it wouldnt take long, heehee

heres the latest of Kate

post-31664-12561990546178.jpg

Cat's just kill me sometimes where they decide to take up residence. Like my cat Jinxy decided that under the foot stool in the bedroom is his or at top side of the basement stairs where his blanket is. Its like all the other animals know its his and they don't mess with those areas.

There was one with my parents. When I was born it was already 3 years old, it died when I was 18!

I loved that cat, at that time it was impossible to imagine a life without him. My parents always

have cats in the house, now the number is a steady three. All as loopy as a circus clown!

Always funny to watch the movie "Cats and Dogs" (2001) with the wife. Me being a cat person having a hard

time seeing the cats get such negative attention....... And if I ever have a cat I am seriously

thinking of calling him Mr. Tinkles!

I love the humour, IMHO even a bit too difficult for little children, check the movie quotes!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0239395/quotes

Mr. Tinkles: Like a powerful, dark storm, I will make my presence known to the world. Like a seeping mist, I will creep into the dogs' center of power, and make them quake in fear at the very mention of my name!

quote name='Caveman' date='10 October 2009 - 11:58 AM' timestamp='1255201126' post='346701']

ok Derk i just HAVE to ask what kind of cat is that??? my son and I love it

To be honest I haven't the foggiest idea what it is, probably some crossbreed with whatever ......blink.gif

To add to the fun some more pics:post-2160-12552798823353.jpgpost-2160-12552799142616.jpgpost-2160-12552799442974.jpgpost-2160-12552799867961.jpgpost-2160-12552800256812.jpg yikes.gif

Miaaaaaauw,

Derk bye.gif

i believe it is a Savannah which is a domestic cross bred with a wild species. it is actually agaisnt the law to have one in hawaii,georgia and some other states.

How's your kitten doing Firehawkordy ? How about a pic....

Hou doe.

Derk grin.gif

The kitten is doing fine. He and the dog spend most of their time playing with each other and by the time I get home from work they are on our bed sleeping next to the wife, she works the 2200-0600 shift at the same place I do. Both cats and the dog chase the laser I got for the kitten. As for a pic, if he would sit still for about 10 seconds I would get one, but you know how much energy one of those things has pent up inside.

Even the smallest cat is a work of art..........

Derk good.gif