Sign in to follow this  
Ryan H

personal paint scheme on all wingmen

My best pilot recently reached 27 kills! To celebrate I gave him a custom paint-scheme on his Albatros DII; but I soon realized that now all my wingmen have that same paint! Is there any way to bypass this? Thanks guys!

I'd like to know an answer to this myself, anyone?

itifonhom

It would be really nice if this were possible as it would add to the immersion factor quite a bit (being able to fly as an ace, with your own special paint-scheme).

Sorry guys..but this is a CFS3 issue, that as yet hasn't been sorted

It would of course be wonderful, but as Widow sais - no solution found yet.

Maybe one day...

My best pilot recently reached 27 kills! To celebrate I gave him a custom paint-scheme on his Albatros DII; but I soon realized that now all my wingmen have that same paint! Is there any way to bypass this? Thanks guys!

Not as of yet

But remeber, in P1 & P2 both flights had the selected scheme

The Devs have cracked the csf3 code enough to allow the Ace skins

They're still working on the player flight

That's the way it is for now. I hope to see this cracked. I would dearly love to be able to select not only my skin but the skin for every flight member. Not complaining and I know it takes time and skill. The developement team have done such great work along these lines before so I do think that perhaps one day we will see this changed. Maybe next phase, or sooner.

idea.gif Maybe we could use letters to mark ace a/c individually ? The Cfs3 had a feature that let u could put letters on your individual a/c ( the P 47 ?) and go swaming off into the cyber blue maybe we could convert that to OFF ? Just my 0.02 cents.grin.gif

Hello,

You will be able to have a unique player craft skin in an upcoming add-on pack for P3 to realise a personal paint scheme.

This will be then be a feature applicable to all existing craft in OFF as well as the new craft that will be in the pack!

Details of content, price, and date of release yet to be announced.

HTH

WM

Hello,

You will be able to have a unique player craft skin in an upcoming add-on pack for P3 to realise a personal paint scheme.

This will be then be a feature applicable to all existing craft in OFF as well as the new craft that will be in the pack!

HTH

WM

Did I read this correctly WM?....Unique pilot skin, with wingmen of different skins...in Campaign / QC??? :yikes:

Most excellent Winder! Wow, so much to look forward too in that payware add-on. Sounds like it is going to be a high value pack with all that you mention so far. You're going to sell them like hotcakes.clapping.gif Thanks for giving me something to look forward to.

I am wondering if I am the only guy that gets a little suspicious and excited when they see that Winder and Pol are visiting the forum at the same time? I usually go to the Homepage and look for a news release, haha... kind of like the "Name The Plane" contest that just ended.

Hello,

HTH

WM

wooohoooooo!!!! (dancingandshootingwithgunsinbothhandsintheair)

Hello,

HTH

WM

Cool Beans!!! yikes.gifclapping.gifheat.gif

Great news Winder

Immersion gets another bump up

Thanks for all your efforts

I know this has been worked on for quite some time

Can't wait for the add-on pack

Wow! Winder, this is one major improvement for all of us skinners and personal-skin-users!!!

Sorry, but must do a step dance on my table now... Yahoohooooo!!!!

You cracked it! Bloody marvellous!

Oh man, I know what I'll be spending my allowance on in the not too distant future. OUTSTANDING!

Cheers!

Lou

i for one willbe in your debt lord knows its bloody brain tasking makingin 16 indivula flights jsut so everybody canhavethe personnel skins in mp

nice to see somebody paid attention to what i have been preaching and beggign for since p1

Edited by stumpjumper

With BHaH focussing very much on authenticity and Immersion, this will quite possibly be the single best new aspect to the Sim since it first appeared!

Well, the much better AI is definitely another, but I get, what you mean.

As we are visual beings, and personal combat markings where already done on

the shields of our ancestors, this is truely a Super News and something, that will

give us great pleasure for all the future versions of OFF!

All we need now is a Video playback facility! :grin: