Sign in to follow this  
Drakon Wulf

Time For Some Updates!

its heavy, so thats why i decided to post in another topic, because some people with low conection may not load the previous one with this images, so... here is...

Finally i finished the modifications, here is some screen on the AmericaNW terrain with Winter Kit... this env mod. looks great in every terrain, and for what i have tested, there is no gliches on them...

IF i dont change my mind by tomorrow, it will packed and will be online (maybe at afternoon or at 8PM GMT 0 london time) (including AVSIM.COM)...

I hope that everyone like it, unfortunelly i took screenshots from the deuces tiles set(europe) but my pc gaved a error with the StyleXp and dind't saved... :(

let see, when i fly again I will post some of them here

PS: i just loved how it turned to be the reflection on the mirrors :)

PS2: all the sky mods(different blues) and reflection colors will be included in the pack

loved that one... F-16..sunset...ice hehehe i was carrying SideWinders and 1000Lb bombs, but for some reason ,the weapon pack that i have downloaded , the models don't show up, just the effect

nextproject_7.JPG

nextproject_8.JPG

look to the mirror... :)

nextproject_10.JPG

nextproject_11.JPG

lovely...

nextproject_12.JPG

Well, from the Europe tiles set(by deuces) it looked beautiful, but my pc screwed it up :( , later on i will post in the same topic this screenshots... sorry for that

I have made a video...well, its my first time that i make one, andd.... i just discovered that it takes just one part of the screen(crap... hahaha) and the major details from it is lost... :( and is a little bit accelerated(15 fps)

But i promisse, next time wouldn't have any mistakes like that....

here are 2 shots from the game, that actually, u can see it on the video...but with less details and cutted

this one u can notice how bright and vivid is the snow now

nextproject_14.JPG

one of my beauties, one of my best screen...lovely :)

nextproject_15.JPG

The video u can download in the following link, just copy the address and paste in ur IE window

http://members.lycos.co.uk/drakonwulf/envmodvideo.zip

Guest Gramps

VERY nice! B) I really want this kind of effect for the Scandanavian Map, whenever that appears - land of the midnight sun and all that!

BTW, nice skin, looks familiar! ;)

Cheers

Gramps

Oh dear lord, I just lost it

VERY nice! B) I really want this kind of effect for the Scandanavian Map, whenever that appears - land of the midnight sun and all that!

BTW, nice skin, looks familiar! ;)

Cheers

Gramps

hum... yes, very familiar... i remember that i donwloaded in a page with lots of F-16 skins... do u remember the site? :D

jokes aside now... hehehe

Yep, very nice u skin! i like it :) thats why i used it in my project because it looks great :)

and thx for the commets!