Sign in to follow this  
F15A

AIM-7P not appearing on stations

Hello, I am using the SF2_Weapons_Pack and trying the AIM-7P with the MSIP F-15C/D aircraft. The AIM-7P shows up in the loadout screen but not in-game. The weapon can be fired but is invisible. The first year of the AIM-7P is 1992, my mission is set in 2004. Using the weapons editor I see it uses the AIM-7M model. The F-15D data file shows the 4 fuselage stations accept AHM and SAHM missiles. Attachment type is USAF and the AIM-7P is USAF.

Please help!

I just tried the 7P on the stock F-15A, it shows in the loadout screen but does not appear on any of the fuselage stations.

Edited by F15A

Go into the AIM-7P folder, and open the _DATA.ini, and simply change the model name from "AIM7M" to "AIM-7M" and it will work.

Go into the AIM-7P folder, and open the _DATA.ini, and simply change the model name from "AIM7M" to "AIM-7M" and it will work.

That did it! Thanks for the prompt help!