Sign in to follow this  
Red-Dog

Guess what my Mrs as brought me?

Got home from work and there it was,a trackIR 5 with a pro clip, it must be love.Or she is gulity of something...................................

Now she will never see me,may be thats her plan the little angel....

That's love!... or maybe something else... if that's the case, you'll know in the next couple of days. :girl_haha:

But let's assume it's love! My wife sometimes surprises me too. But never with such things as a TrackIR5 with Pro Clip. :scratch:

Does she have a sister?:rolleyes:

Well, whatever the intentions, the result is same, you got a TrackIR5 and you're going to live before your pc for the next months! I wish my wife was like that too! Mine makes only the bills go crazy but forgets the guilty feelings!!! :-))

So, how does it feels? Is it smooth? I always wanted to see a comparison between TrackIR and Freetrack.

itifonhom

Red Dog, whether it was a loving or a clever decision - you'll make the most of it!

Well, whatever the intentions, the result is same, you got a TrackIR5 and you're going to live before your pc for the next months! I wish my wife was like that too! Mine makes only the bills go crazy but forgets the guilty feelings!!! :-))

So, how does it feels? Is it smooth? I always wanted to see a comparison between TrackIR and Freetrack.

itifonhom

Well i can't compare it against anything else as this is the first time i've had anything like this but if the first few flights are anything to go by it's fantastic, it's like your in the cockpit and the views are amazing.It's also silky smooth.

Edited by Red-Dog

It will even grow on you, as you get more used to having it.

Lucky Bugger RD...guess you musta been building up those old Brownie Points eh? :drinks:

I think she just realized that you deserved the TIR5. My wife is supportive of my OFFing too. She knows what joy it brings me. Anyway, good for you. You are now in the cokpit. I found that I like to move my POV forward to enhance the sense of being there. Those offices were small.

Even if it is "something else" ... who cares, you'll be so lost in a war time period almost 100 years ago, you may not come back anyway. :grin:

She's a keeper Red-Dog!

My suggestion is to hang around the Mercedes Dealership

Have a sad look & sigh alot rofl.gif

A fine present - you're a lucky bloke!

Just as an aside, I've offered my other half the opportunity to learn to fly a couple of times (she likes a challenge and is into fast cars) on the basis that she wouldn't object to my sacrificing DIY time if she 'got' PC flying, but, sadly as yet, to no avail.

Is flight simming - and WWI combat simming a uniquely male thing? I know that Womenfly2 is a flight simmer of some repute and dedication, but that's where the list seems to conk out...

Anyway, RD, have fun with the new kit - it turns dogfights into a much more equitable prospect.

hahahah you sure are lucky!! i think i may have to drop the money and invest in it too... the only question remains.. whats the catch...;)

Enjoy!! (at least until the news arrives whatever it may be...) :yikes:

Wow, she's a good'un.

In a related vein... my wife fancied a new belt and bag for her birthday. After I fitted the new belt and beg to the vacuum cleaner I noticed its performance increased dramatically, but now she's not talking to me. Where did I go wrong? ;)

Well, next day and it seems the other shoe has yet to drop. So far so good.

good.gif Flynn; I know what u r talking about. My better hafe said she wanted things for the garden so picked up a shovel and a push broom and plants, Now she wants me to use them. Ya cant win rofl.gifbye.gif

Lucky Dog, lucky Dog, you're a lucky Dog!

If you have not had Track IR until now RD it is going to change this entire sim for you.

Seems he's been busy since it came. :dntknw: Maybe he's thanking her. :first_move: Or maybe he went up, found things to be so real he never came back down. Lost in the clouds, an OFF legend.:pilotfly: