Sign in to follow this  
Stratos

Searching a Dhimari Mustang

I remember some time ago a pic of a Dhimari P-51 Mustang, unfortunately can't remember if it was only a pic, or a downloadable skin or what it was. Will like to know If someone remembers this or any other Parani/Dhimari skins/planes for prop planes

Thanks

I found the pic I was searching, is this one:

post-16347-12534683230587.jpg

Can someone tell me If is possible to extract the roundels of Dhimar and Paran in order to paint directly over the skin so no decals are needed?

Find CatPack in the downloads section and read the topic on it in the SF2 knowledge base. I have Parani markings for an old Mig-29 skin I can upload.

ParaniStar.7z

Edited by EricJ

Find CatPack in the downloads section and read the topic on it in the SF2 knowledge base. I have Parani markings for an old Mig-29 skin I can upload.

The Parani star is perfect, I found a nice pack for Dhimari markings, so I will only need now the Dhimari navy star.

Thanks

The Parani star is perfect, I found a nice pack for Dhimari markings, so I will only need now the Dhimari navy star.

Thanks

No problem Stratos! I've make the Royal Dhimari Navy decals for my Demon's skin.

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=8538

:bye:

Edited by Spitwulf

If you can shoot me the Dhimari stuff that would be nice and no problem Stratos! :good:

you all know that pic is actually NOT a P-51, per se, right???

Looks at the center, aft of the fuselage fuel tank. That's a camera port, making that a F-6 photo-recon mustang.

Yah, I know, rivet counting....

ducks and runs............

wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench