Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eject

Russia's Response to JOINT STRIKE

Nice cockpit photos - and pretty funny reading some of the comments below it :rofl:

shame about the write up though which seems to suggest a whole host of 4.5 gen jets are totally comparable to a 5th gen stealth jet fighter - kinda wishful thinking and lazy journalism.

shame about the write up though which seems to suggest a whole host of 4.5 gen jets are totally comparable to a 5th gen stealth jet fighter - kinda wishful thinking and lazy journalism.

All this depends on the faith you may put on stealth technology

All this depends on the faith you may put on stealth technology

Well its a proven technology in combat - and has some weaknesses but also has massive advantages - so again - there is no comparison unless you compare cost or speed etc!!

Also don't forget The F-35 sensors (DAS) and avionics suite should be far in advance of anything else out there.

Guest Eject

Thanks for posting the interesting article

My pleasure Oswald. hopefully some other day I shall post an other that deals with extremely advanced hi-techno in aviationthat I suspect not many among us here aviation crowds have ever read it. Complete with some diagrams of an advance, what I wish to name as, "sky vehicle". Ehm, I really love aviation-related activities; my late dad flew a single engine aircraft the last one in Boston doing solo in a CESSNA 172 or 8 I forgot, my mother's bro at 60 still fies commercial, private prop-jets doing emergency flights for the very rich here. I had been "flying" my self long time ago....... using only my BODY. Heve you heaard MAX TRACK? Have a nice day Os