Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eject

NEW FEATURES IN Down Loads

Guest Eject

:salute:Dave, Wrench; would it be a hard-work for the team to add new features in D/L of SOUND Mods? Like these: BEFORE one d/l. she/he can briefly LISTEN first the sound.

I by accident I believe, several minutes ago was on a page of a Sound d/l. was about to d/l it, I did not know how all of a sudden the sound utility in my PC popped up with ITS sound. I therefore with no delay d/l it!

BTW, for those who are truly "religious," and prays a lot alone at home when the loved one were all in the dream land, I found the sound of a sea-going battle ship very ...ehm, how should I visualize it? Just give it a try, you will love it. The sound of the sea being "sloced" by the ship........wow, very peaceful.:salute:

Do not forget to set the sound utility on continoues (ah! mispelled!)

I was having a naughty thought one night when some "premans" ("freeman" here in Jakarta) who trespassed (not really breaking in) our property, namely, folling around (loitering) right in front of the yard GATE, singing aloud at 02.00 a.m. These guys are real nasty! They thinks they own the neigbhorhood, Namely, by placing a hidden weather-proof small loudspeakers, and SET the sound above.

These people are superstitious, so, the chanse is that the would think a GOST SHIP was in the neighborhood!

Hey, the Brithish authority, as well some private corps set up similar electro-equipments that emits really nasty ner-ultra sound that can be heard only by certain group of ages (not beyond 20 years old). To scare them off! Nice, yes? In the USA u just dial 811 in such unpleasent situation. And the good cops will do the rest... and we could resume our gaming. hahaha...:clapping:

Guest Eject

:salute:Dave, Wrench; would it be a hard-work for the team to add new features in D/L of SOUND Mods? Like these: BEFORE one d/l. she/he can briefly LISTEN first the sound.

I by accident I believe, several minutes ago was on a page of a Sound d/l. was about to d/l it, I did not know how all of a sudden the sound utility in my PC popped up with ITS sound. I therefore with no delay d/l it!

BTW, for those who are truly "religious," and prays a lot alone at home when the loved one were all in the dream land, I found the sound of a sea-going battle ship very ...ehm, how should I visualize it? Just give it a try, you will love it. The sound of the sea being "sloced" by the ship........wow, very peaceful.:salute:

Do not forget to set the sound utility on continoues (ah! mispelled!)

I was having a naughty thought one night when some "premans" ("freeman" here in Jakarta) who trespassed (not really breaking in) our property, namely, foolling around (loitering) right in front of the yard GATE, singing aloud at 02.00 a.m which AGAINTS one the Criminal Law, of which if O file a suit the cop would arrest them. These guys are real nasty! They thinks they own the neighborhood, Namely, by placing a hidden weather-proof small loudspeakers, and SET the sound above.

These people are superstitious, so, the chance is that they would think a GHOST SHIP was in the neighborhood!

Hey, the British authority, as well some private corps set up similar electro-equipments that emits really nasty near-ultra sound that can be heard only by certain group of ages (not beyond 20 years old). To scare them off! Nice, yes? In the USA u just dial 911 in such unpleasant situation, here sometimes we were compelled to pay the cops. I have re[orted same incidence to the nearest precinc in person, discussed ot with two cops, they promise this and that, same incident occured again, the cops DO NOT deliver its promise. Welcome to Indonesia, only the rich can by protection. And the good cops, in America, will do the rest... round such preman or reck-necks here in my country,.... and we could resume our gaming. hahaha...:clapping:

Hi, morning guys, it is me again. Here is the sound file, part of a ship in one of my d/l-ded weapons from here I do not recall which. It is in the Groundobject dot ini:

One small problem here. For you to hear a sound file on your computer speakers you have to download the file for your computer to play. So a "preview" mode would cause double downloads if we passed one to your browser cache and then one to your computer for use. I would think a modified preview of "x" amount of seconds from a sound mod might be handy but since we just don't have that many sound files I can't see the request justifying the effort.

Thank you for the suggestion!

Guest Eject

One small problem here. For you to hear a sound file on your computer speakers you have to download the file for your computer to play. So a "preview" mode would cause double downloads if we passed one to your browser cache and then one to your computer for use. I would think a modified preview of "x" amount of seconds from a sound mod might be handy but since we just don't have that many sound files I can't see the request justifying the effort.

Thank you for the suggestion!

:salute:OK Erick, thanks anyway for your reply. Understand it.:salute: