Sign in to follow this  
Prowler1111

So..you´re not convinced of buying payware for SF series?...

Let us convince you for once and all!

RAZBAM announces it´s ONCE IN A LIFETIME offer ONLY FOR STRIKE FIGHTERS SERIES FANS!:

On Tuesday 13 this month, and only for 24hrs you can get ALL THE RAZBAM SF TITLE FOR JUST USD 20.00!!

That´s right..it´s not a typo, it´s not a practical joke, you can get all this:

F-102 Delta Dagger

A-6 Intruder

EA-6B/EA-6A

Banhsee´s

Skyraiders Vol1 & 2

WoV Terrain

WoE Terrain

Korea Terrain

Korea Winter Terrain

FOR JUST USD 20.00!!..that´s it, ONE PAYMENT YOU GET THEM ALL!!

Remember, this wont happen again, 24hrs only

Tuesday October 13, 2009!

Best regards

Prowler

Very generous, magnificent. I have added my choices to the shopping cart on your website, but still shows $124.

Edited by Major Bloodnok

Major Bloodneck, sorry for this delay, we just experienced and unwelcomed HACK ATTACK minutes before we open the promo, we are working on this, please just erase all your purchases, i´ll announce right here when we are good to go.SORRY FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE.

Best regards

Prowler

Yes please, I get paid tomorrow!

Ron

You get your problems sorted?

Yeah, this is huge. Well worth it. Dave this might merit a post in the general discussion forum just to make sure this gets around to the folks in the community who dont visit this section. P.S. make sure the 24 hour window goes into Friday, as for many of us its PAYDAY! ;)

Edited by ikon71

SITREP:

We are still running on backups, but got the hackers nailed, info was sent to the FBI and some actions has been done (to my big surprise, to be honest)as it turned it was 2 arab guys from Florida, thank God to KETLA services, since they had all backups running immediately while we were surveying the extend of the damage done.

So,the offer still stands, Mats (my webmaster, owner of Ketla) informed that he hopes we got everything back and running by mid week next week, so, in due to this reason, i will extend the offer to 48hrs! BUT i cannot give an exact date, stay tunned and thanks for your comprehension.

Best regards

Prowler

Interesting that the hack happens just before you open up the sale window.

I'm curious to see if those hackers are members here.

FC

Thank you for the update, and for the extended window (i'll need that since i'll be pretty busy next week!).

dude, i'll stay tunned, i really want this offer! :clapping:

really, if Prowler post an extent here, coud somebody touch me to let me know?

i'm away most of time :/

and btw, it needs more Spot in the site IMO!

Edited by Silverbolt

I never saw this deal.

I already have all of the planes except the F-102, but for $20 I can throw in the terrains that I would never otherwise buy.

So, I would use this deal if it were available, otherwise I will end up just getting the F-102.

I think this promo will still happen, but haven't heard any more details from Ron.

I'm interested in this as well. For the price of one of the SF2's getting all this stuff is a great buy.

great deal if you can get on the site. i cant buy anything because i still cannot get my new password. what will it take to get this fixed my friend. ive had this problem over a year now. you will not answer any emails i send to you and you will answer me on this site. what is the problem.

Wow!

Just read this for the first time....

I recently bought the A-6 and F-102 and

paid a lot more than the offered package

mentioned on page 1. I hope that specific

deal can be taken into account when my

order is processed. PLEASE!

Muesli

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..