Sign in to follow this  
Manuc

invisible parachute?

Sometimes I have to leave my plane using the parachute dntknw.gif . But there seems to be a graphical error: the pilot jumps out of the plane...opens the parachute...but there is none. The pilot ist floating in the air, descending slowly towards the ground, but I can't see the parachute. Anyone here who can help me to solve this problem?

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3426/offfallschirm.jpg

I am using a ATI Radeon 4650 with 1 GB RAM, Catalyst 9.9 drivers

Win XP

AMD 64X2 3800+ Dual Core

It looks weird, because the pilot is clearly holding onto invisible risers. CFS3 has parachutes...the OFF designers simply removed that graphical detail for historical accuracy.

I'm pretty sure that's why they removed the Spitfires and Bf 109's as well....;)

I would imagine you'd be tempted to jump if it meant avoiding being BBQ'd in the pit. The pistol provided you with an even more attractive alternative....

I'm pretty sure that's why they removed the Spitfires and Bf 109's as well....;)

Thanks for that. I now have a firm grasp of the obvious. grin.gif

Was hoping you'd get a chuckle out of that.....

Cheers,

Parky