Sign in to follow this  
Rickitycrate

ENDITALL

To possibly improve my OFF experience I am considering d/l enditall. I know Alacrity has been suggested here also. If you use either one of these programs may I ask you to share your experience? I am woefully inept with the pc so I hope that if these programs improve OFF performance are they also idiot proof or at least nonthreatening to my machine and programs?

Thanks, Jim

I've used EndItAll and prefer over Alacrity only because it's a 'one click' utility. Alacrity has more bells and whistles and, if I recall correctly, needs to be setup for your rig. I could be wrong here, as it was a long time ago that I looked at Alacrity.

I also use Enditall. No trouble at all (knock on wood). And like billn said, just one click on the little skull and your good to go.

-Rooster

Thanks you guys. So you use it, but does it help gaming performance noticably?

Sorry Rickety, forget I was involved in this thread. lol. Yeah, I can notice some performance increase on my PC, but its a relatively fresh build and isnt that gunked up with stuff yet. I believe the more hidden background programs youve got running the more you'll notice the increase in performance. I get around 2-4 extra FPS, but on my old PC that was loaded with junk (family computer) I got nearly 5-10 more FPS.

-Rooster