http://members.lycos.co.uk/drakonwulf/envmod3pub.zip --> copy the following address and paste it on your IE Window

finally ,i think, is finished, the last version on my env. modification. The Next one, only god knows when hehehehe, but i have a couple of ideas, and i hope by this time the SFP1 has Z-buffer available..or whith some luck i can add some "details" on the sky. Sorry for the delay guys! I wasn't sure if my file was ok, even thought i tryed to solve the problem with 640X480 res., but i couldn't :( ...

Includes a more vivid and bright environment on desert or snow, on jungles or forests. The fog is now merged with the horizon, but you can still notice the difference between the fog and the sky. Options from sky colours, from the original blue to a dark blue sky, and options for reflections in certain packages... Now the fog colour in the sunset/sunrise is now merged with the horizon giving more "feeling" in flying at this time. Works fine in every terrain

-------------------------------------------------

Avsim.com -- uploaded (should be available soon)

Category: Strike Fighters Mods, Utilities & Patches

New! EnvMod3

Filename: envmod3pub.zip

License: Freeware, limited distribution

Added: 26th February 2004

Downloads: 0

Author: Ricardo de Paula

Size: 5096kb