Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

Ok Whats Your Opinion...

with almost 300 downloads I'd really like some feed back on atmosphere V4.got a screen shot or just want to say yeah it rocks or no it sucks big time..let me know.

Dagger, I think its pretty outstanding. It adds a LOT to the atmosphere of the game. I espesially like the inclement weather...makes me want to pee... :D

climb.9.jpg

climb.8.jpg

climb1.jpg

climb2.jpg

climb3.jpg

climb.7.jpg

climb4.jpg

The only things I noticed was, 1st, the layer was awefully high it seemed, since most inclement weather is usually lower, say around 3000 feet. 2nd, The layer should be thicker, say a couple thousand feet at least. 3rd, I LOVE to see some lightening, ala, F-22 lightning3 or IL2FB or Lomac. There may be nothing you can do about these things because of possible inherent deficiencies in the game engine, I could be wrong on both counts.

Other than that pal, this is a very cool weather mod. Thanks for the effort. One more thing to make this game play ever better.

Thanks for feed back,and glad you like it...I hope to fix a few things with TKs help soon.