Sign in to follow this  
CowboyTodd41

Oh Man!

Him and one of friends went in together and bought the cockpit section of an F-100 on a trailer so we can haul it around to airshows and have people take their pictures in it. I'll post a couple of pictures when I get home from school, but the best part is...the throttle and stick are there and the canopy closes! Looks I'm gonna be spending even more time at the airport!

btw Raptor, it's in Manhattan so you might see it driving around town on saturday ;)

Edited by CowboyTodd41

niceeeee.... :D

looking forword for those pics ;)

btw Raptor, it's in Manhattan so you might see it driving around town on saturday ;)

lol, I doubt it.

You oughta figure a way to incorporate SFP1 into it. Have the video splashed on the screen, kinda like projection TVs, throttle and stick inputs, everything...lol. Now THAT would be cool, hehe. :D B)

If he's ever around San Diego let me know, Ill get a picture, lol.

Very sweet, lookin' forward to those pics! :D

That sounds really cool. Where did he get it??

You oughta figure a way to incorporate SFP1 into it. Have the video splashed on the screen, kinda like projection TVs, throttle and stick inputs, everything...lol. Now THAT would be cool, hehe. :D  B)

If he's ever around San Diego let me know, Ill get a picture, lol.

That's been on my mind for days, one of friends has a 10x12 foot movie theater screen (same material) and an LCD projector, we've been looking into it :D

and btw

gallery2.jpg

Edited by CowboyTodd41

Just one problem, the top half of the instrument panel and the gunsight are gone, but I'm sure I can find them somewhere.

panel.jpg

And finnally :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

spec_plate.jpg

heh, dude, I know where that is :)

I may be flying on Friday, will it still be there then? I'll be the first to take a picture in it :D

I suspect so, we're picking it up on Saturday, so I'm sure it will be, btw Raptor, are you going up to Oshkosh this year?

WOW, that is a lot of fun what you get.

Wish you very much pleasure with that and succes.

Salute

Dutchy

I suspect so, we're picking it up on Saturday, so I'm sure it will be, btw Raptor, are you going up to Oshkosh this year?

Cool! I'll get a picture by it ;)

A no, I'm not going to Oshkosh. However, I'll be the University of North Dakota NEXT year, and, being a big aviation school, and not too far away, I have a feeling they make a trek there every year. hopefully, I'll be able to go then :D