Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

Gun Footage...this Is Graphic Be Warned.

yall check this out...guncamera footage tell me the Apache isn't a wicked war machine.

Ya I've already seen it, pretty gruesome, not unlike the AC-130 footage from Afghanistan, but interestingly cool nontheless.

Edited by CowboyTodd41

My fiance saw that in an email circulating around the office. She freaked out about it when she got home and asked me why they do that to innocent people. I had to explain to her that those guys were Iraqi combatants, and pointed out the vehicle on the left was clearly a military one. She still didn't belive me.

Yeah, what Seawolf said...

It looks like, they like to kill people. When I was the gunner or pilot I placed the bullets in the truck and cars.

There is a old word for it: Don't kill your enemy, make him woundend. If it is woundend more people had to take care of him instant care of fighting.

Salute

Dutchy

Ya trashman shot that to me about a month ago, seems like the one who's not in control of the chain gun is a little blood thirsty I quote: "He's wounded" "Hit him" "move forward of it and hit him".......... boom..... by by bad guy #3

But hey, big fish eats little fish, or in this case; shoots him to bits.

He probably would have died from massive blood loss within about 2 mins..... so lets call it a mercy killing :D

This video is exactly why the general public doesn't need to know everything that goes on.

We dont build these multi-million dollar machines like the Apache because they look cool. They are killing machines and the crews trained to use them are trained to kill the enemy. War is a dirty business and the days of formations lining up on a field and blasting away until the last man standing are over. The enemy dictates how the war must be fought and if these terrorists want to line up in the desert and go at it with us one on one I'm positive the US military would love to do it that way, but as it is they want to fight dirty and put innocent lives in danger so you do what you have to do to save lives. If killing those combatants means the lives of american soldiers are saved then I say Bravo Zulu to the Apache crew. Good Kill! :angry:

As far as the Gunner being excited, well I'm sure he had time to reflect on what happened later after the Adrenaline wore off and if you think these guys aren't sensitive to human life you have another thing comming, but they have a job to do and they know if they dont do it thier fellow soldiers could be in danger as a result.

Hmm, I dont know if we'd go for the whole line of battle thing. Seems choppin'em up with A-10's and Apache's is more efficient, and safe.

As I said big fish eats little fish, they have the favor of hiding and using guerrilla tactics, we have superior training and technology.

So in this case, high-tech beats low-tech. Lets call it a type of guerrilla warfare, after all the Apache did have the element of suprise.

As for me, I am blood thirsty, infact I'm gonna go burn myself a steak.... medium rare to rare...... mmmm bloody. :D

I've got the vid a few weeks ago and if I remeber it was posted on SimHQ and promptly got locked out.

War is hell, and it may seem brutal that our crews do this but it is three less terrorists alive. If you look close the second one was trying to break out either a SAM or RPG that they had cached.

Remember, these A-holes lost all protection from the rules of war the minute they shot down a helo marked with RED CROSSES. These are also the ones who would have killed thier own countrymen for being either in the new military,police or a different religious sect.

It might be dirty, but thats what war is, and you don't shoot to wound,you kill, until the other side loses the will to fight. Besides it's kind of hard to wound a man with a 30mm cannon. 'nuf said.

This video is exactly why the general public doesn't need to know everything that goes on.

We dont build these multi-million dollar machines like the Apache because they look cool. They are killing machines and the crews trained to use them are trained to kill the enemy.

My thoughts exactly

Im with Firehawk and seawolf on this one. Does anyone really doubt the enemy woulda done the same thing if given the chance? War is all about not giving the enemy the chance. I might point out, they were the ones who declared this war when they creamed 3000 people in the WTC so I cant find too much sympathy despite hating war as much as I do.

I also expect those boys who did the shooting will be spending a lot of time in the coming months and years wondering if what they did was right, going far beyond all the rhetoric and so-called "glory" in their conscious. Killing is never easily reconciled for anyone with a heart, even in wartime. Its why civilized people turn to war only as a last resort. Those boys have earned my sympathy, they'll be carrying a scar not easily healed, a scar on the heart.

Courage isnt nessesarily at its toughest facing an enemy who can kill you. Sometimes we are faced with having to do the hardest thing of all; taking another life, to protect our family and home... or our country. Its called duty.

I agree w/ you guys. I see my fiance as I would look at the general public. I deon;t tell her things about our firepower, tactics, or some of the tools we used to get the job done. I know that killing is tough, and it can take alot out of a person mentally as well, but they would've done the same thing if they had the chance. Better him than me. As one of the Comanche test pilots said, "If it turns into a fair fight, then you did something wrong."

I think what seawolf said is true. This video shows exactly what people against Iraqi Freedom are needed for protest. When some protesters see this video, they shall maybe think: "so I hope more Americans die by carbombs". Action is reaction.

Remember, the enemy can also see this video!!!!!

Salute

Dutchy

You guys all make good points, but... sadly, taken by itself, most people in the US will think its just the reckless army killing "those poor defenseless Iraqis". I'm not gonna go on, I'm sure I'd be getting way off topic...

The enemy dictates how the war must be fought and if these terrorists want to line up in the desert and go at it with us one on one I'm positive the US military would love to do it that way, but as it is they want to fight dirty and put innocent lives in danger so you do what you have to do to save lives.

They were uniformed soldiers "defending" their country not terrorists... which

doesn`t change a thing. They were combatants and got seriously "combatted".

It was no different then an ambush on the ground. Whether it`s Claymores or

DU rounds from the air - they were fair game. That`s it.

Edited by switch

Well if thats the case Switch then so be it. I assumed this was a recent video.