Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eject

Just pulling your leg...

Guest Eject

:salute:Salute you all GENERAL! Sorry to brake in. I am only a COLONEL. Didn't you said it IS GENERAL Discussion??? Hahahahahaha........:clapping:I am bored since my DL, in progress since FOUR hours ago, does not seem to end......and I am starving as well. Hey, have a real NICE, TERROR-free weekend guys! The COLONEL since 1st Oct 1997 -- quit!:bye:

• Dislike 2

Guest Eject

Nurse...?

looks like he missed his medication.....

Nurse...?

Craigblink.gif

:salute:Haahaa, Generals you are awake! Yes, I need medication since I have swallowed my .30mm GSH casings!:good:

Ahh, a little joke yes? It was about a bald professor. You know that baldness in the front indicates a genius, GREAT THINKER they say. Yet, when the baldness is on the back, it is common amongst GREAT LOVERS (I am hahahaha...:grin:!). But, wait a sec dudes, what IF both front and back are bald? Well, he THINKS he is a great lover......:good:

Edited by Eject

I'm wondering if maybe less meds would be better than more

Guest Eject

Dear Admin, please just DELETE my entries above. Sorry for the inconvenience to all.....

• Dislike 1

Eject,

First, welcome to CombatAce.

Second, we understand that English is not your primary language. That being said, you will tend to find members of a flight sim community as being in general a more mature audience then your typical leet-speaking, thumb-texting, ADD tweenagers who can't form a congent sentence 95% of the time.

What does that mean? First, slow down the typing, the CAPITAL letters, and general non-coherent text. Your last post in this thread, ironically, is easily the most readable. Make the rest of your posts look like that, and you'll find people much more willing to treat you seriously.

Secondly, just like real life, you don't join a community and expect people to immediately warm up to you if you're carrying on like a drunken 10 year old. It takes time for people to get to know you...and in general, we simply don't respond well to new guys acting like an 8 year old after 5 coffees and 10 donuts...because we can't tell if you're like this all the time (which would get annoying VERY quickly).

So, in short, relax, and think about what you are going to say before you say it.

FC

FC you are traveling back in time frome describing him as a teenager, drunken 10 year old over to a 8 year old kid after 5 cups of coffees :grin:

:drinks:

welcome to CA

hehehe this guy must have been drunk when he wrote all those things

Guest Eject

hehehe this guy must have been drunk when he wrote all those things

Hi, :salute:Thank you so much for the constructive criticism mates. No hurt feeling. This is life, black and white, bad and good etc. As stated, I was bored staring at my ol' CRT monitor when my DL seemed to be ages long. Thank God, I could always apply my 'moral' brake:bye:to not write foul words or phrases, if my memory serves me well. I hope the brake will be in a good shape that I shall not attack others here due to different "spiritual" beliefs or religious attachment, races, colors etc, I was a bit shock when someone elsewhere in this great homepage addressing others ifidels.

Well, the "five-year old kid" remark reminds me of a good book re the Japanese, in which Gen. McArthur (?) was quoted to have said that the nation (Jap) -- according to the General -- was like a "12-year old boy." I did not understand what the General meant by that. I was there for six week, srudied in a Catholic U in Tokyo during Summer, had the opp to climb Mount Fuji or Fujiyama, rode the only -- perhaps -- subyway in the world that used not iron whells. Its wheels were made of rubber!

Again, thank you for your feedbacks gentlemen. One thing for sure, I did not mean to brag, when I left a "special" office in Jakarta Oct. 1997, my rank was the equivalent to (of) a senior colonel in the Army. I quit the crook-ridden organization when, at that time, in 1 1/2 years my rank would have been the equivalent of a brigadier general. Thank God, I had been awarded an accelerated promo thanks to what my direct boss had observed (in me and my work) as outstanding. It's not a short bio-dat guys, and it was MY history that nobody has the right to DELETE. You too I believe have your own accomplishements in the past. :salute::salute::salute: Do not hesitate to remind me again if I should go off course.