Sign in to follow this  
grim2

I am giving away my 2nd copy of OFF BHaH for free

Due to an error when ordering OFF Ph3 I got two copies delivered. Avangate considered my first order complete, when in fact I had not yet entered the security code from the back of the CC, and had clicked on "cancel".

Just to clarify: this is a copy of OFF Ph3 BHaH in its original unopened shipping packaging. It has been legally purchased, I assume the DVD is still in pristine condition.

Don't let the (a bit) amateurish appearance fool you. For example the DVD is burned, not stamped; the cover is low-res and ugly.

It is exactly the same thing you get when ordering directly from OBD/Avangate.

The above has, of course, nothing to do with the stellar quality of the sim.

I would have paid double for OFF gladly anyway, so this was no real issue for me. I always like to think that it was my order that tipped the scales in favour of continuing the series ;-)

As is the sad truth, I have mostly casual gamers in my vicinity, who would not touch a sim with a ten foot pole. So the second box has been sitting unopened on my shelf for the last few months, which of course is a pity.

I am therefore offering it to one of you, to give away as present or such (if anyone is interested at all).

Just drop me a PM so I can decide who will get it. It won't cost you a cent. I will ship it for free, just to have it off my mind.

Cheers,

tom

Edited by grim2

PM incoming

Due to an error when ordering OFF Ph3 I got two copies delivered. Avangate considered my first order complete, when in fact I had not yet entered the security code from the back of the CC, and had clicked on "cancel".

Just to clarify: this is a copy of OFF Ph3 BHaH in its original unopened shipping packaging. It has been legally purchased, I assume the DVD is still in pristine condition.

Don't let the (a bit) amateurish appearance fool you. For example the DVD is burned, not stamped; the cover is low-res and ugly.

I would have paid double for OFF gladly anyway, so this was no real issue for me. I always like to think that it was my order that tipped the scales in favour of continuing the series ;-)

As is the sad truth, I have mostly casual gamers in my vicinity, who would not touch a sim with a ten foot pole. So the second box has been sitting unopened on my shelf for the last few months, which of course is a pity.

I am therefore offering it to one of you, to give away as present or such (if anyone is interested at all).

Just drop me a PM so I can decide who will get it. It won't cost you a cent. I will ship it for free, just to have it off my mind.

Cheers,

tom

Edited by Kestrel2004

Well now that is one magnanimous gesture on your part Tom. Good on you Sir. Happy karma coming your way.

Salute.gif

Cheers!

Lou

That's really a good "OFFer"! Nice gesture, means we are going to have a brand new pilot soon! And that means free drinks!

Nice gesture Tom! itifonhom

Classy move on your part, Tom. I hope it goes to a good home, and ideally to someone who otherwise might not be able to afford it.

Well you got me thinking, Gromit, so i posted in P1 and 2 fora, too.

Cheers tom

it is really nice offer...and actually shows there are some real genuin good people out there,so well done mr,im actually very proud ov ya and anyone who knows me on combat ace site knows i dont give compliments often..(oh my begging pm is on its way) lol x

xx v xx

We are blessed with having a very generous group here. I have been on the receiving end more times than I can count. :good:

Cheers,

tom

Well if someone hasn't already gotten ahead of me. I've been waiting for the right moment to grab a copy. But I would be real greatfull to take you up on that offer.

I'm in Portugal by the way.

Bruno

Well,

I have finally made up my mind. It was no hard decision, as it was: a couple of you guys vs. the woman.

Guess who won ;-)

You guys please don't be disappointed. You see that I really had no choice ;-)

@ stumpy

I am actively pursuing the details you need (work permitting) for your Austro-Hungarian Addon.

Cheers,

tom