Sign in to follow this  
Jimbib

RAF Harrier Pilot prevents civilian casualties

It is indeed...and the such pretty looking bombs, goes to show though that there is also a human side to war that alot of people seem to forget,were that used to the movie and computer game culture of blowing the s**t outta anything and not careing who gets caught up,and even i the greatest princess the world has yet to see suffers from the whole "so blow him up its only foreign civilins and the aint the goodies so screw em attitude",yet there all someones family...and wouldnt want it to happen to mine....i know its easy to say there terrorists and they kill innocent,just like the ira used to and many other organisations throughout the world..but its the humanity that seperates us from them,and oh my god im getting way to freeking deep here aint I...YAY HARRIERS woooohooo..thats better x

xxx v xxx

So true...

And nice to see you back :grin:

awww thank you..its nice being back..i missed you boys x

xx v xx

Bravo Zulu to the Harrier driver. Good to see he prevented civilian casualties. Great also to hear they bagged istos illegitimos a few days later!