Sign in to follow this  
Acidrain

No Dedicated Servers on PC Sign Petition

indeed...done so already....

Thanks man, also DICE responded to what they are going to do, they basically said what do you expect from an game that is nothing more than an console port. It is sad, No Modding Tools either for the PC community, that is rather sad when that is how they came to be.

Added my name to the list. This is sad news for those of us in the TR community!

Indeed acid...afterall its us pc owners who made cod series what it is before the dreaded consoles were even though of...IW have stitched up the pc community big time....well I am not buying the game where I cant play clan matches with my clanmates..F*** IW :haha:

Let's not forget CoD only succeeded because of MOHAA's success back in 02, which gave IW the ability to make CoD1 in the first place.

However, it's not at all unusual now for a dev or publisher to take a series created and profited off of PCs and move over to consoles and pay lip service, if that, to the new PC versions.