Sign in to follow this  
GRUMPYBEAR

Free Ram

I have new still in the pack ram that I dont need since my 680i MOBO bit the dust and the 790i uses DDR3. Please PM me with why you need/ want it. I will pick the needy person the best I can from the PM's. See description below

cheers

GB

OCZ SLI-Ready Edition 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model OCZ2N1066SR2GK - Retail

OCZ 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail OCZ 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail OCZ 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail

OverviewCustomer ReviewSpecificationsProduct Tour

Every computer needs more memory, unless you've filled all your slots. There's always some excuse, er, reason that you need more. No matter what you have, or if you're building something new, memory is vital. Usually, the more you have the better the computer will perform. Just make sure you have the "right stuff".

Designed specifically for Nvidia SLI platforms, the OCZ Flex family of system memory is engineered to give your performance a real boost. With the uniquely designed heatsink the memory can be overclocked to your heart's content and not overheat within your computer.

OCZ's 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR2 module is perfect for accelerating your computer's performance. High performance systems such as gaming machines will get the most out of this high performance memory. This specific type happens to be DDR2 1066(PC2 8500) running at 1,066MHz. For a simple way to increase performance of your system pickup some of OCZ's high performance memory and you will see a huge difference in your system's response.

Review Summary (read more reviews)

ited

If there is someone that can contact Stumpjumper, maybe he can use this the most. His PC recently dumped out on him and I know he runs a lot of memory intensive software.

This is very generous of you Grump! You rock! good.gif

OvS

Edited by OvS

Yes indeed.

I don't need, but I do find your offer very generous Grumpy.

It's a pleasure to be part of such community. :good:

Thats not bad ram at all, and 2gig would be fine for OFF. Very generous!

I'm on 4 now so no use to me but I'm sure someone can use it!

OK Stump has asked for the ram and since he's the only one, it's going in the mail to him tommorrow. :drinks:

cheers

GB

GB THANSK TO YOU SITTING DUCK AND OTHERS ILLBE UP AND FLYING DECENTLY AGIN IN NO TIME, LORD KNOWS THOSE IN VASCOS VOLUNTEERS HATE THAT IM FLYING WITH 1 GIG AND 320 GRAPHICS LOL