Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Very Very Sad News

My deepest condolences to his family and friends

R.I.P. bpao... :salute:

My condolences to his family and friends...

RIP

J'apprends la nouvelle...

Ça fait un choc, bien que je ne le connaissais qu'à travers ses fabuleux mods. Toutes mes condoléances à sa famille et ses amis.

so sorry to hear thatmy condolences to his family and friends and CA

Rest In Peace My Friend.

we will never forget you oli

I'd like to add my condolences too. It's a great loss - and at such a young age too.

Like has been said - even the newbies are familiar with the Mirage Factory, so we are able to connect with the tragedy - although perhaps not at a personal level, still in a small way.

Perhaps his fine work will live on to be his epitaph for many years to come?

I was terribly shocked from the news I just learned, since I don't log in to COMBAT ACE very often lately.

BPAO will be missed a lot.I didn't know him in person, but someone that dedicates so much of its time doing FREEWARE projects, should have been a special person.

I was terribly shocked from the news I just learned, since I don't log in to COMBAT ACE very often lately.

BPAO will be missed a lot.I didn't know him in person, but someone that dedicates so much of its time doing FREEWARE projects, should have been a special person.

RIP

It may have been mentioned already that however I thought I'd put this here as it seems right:

Some of you are probably all aware that Oliver was active in the Falcon4 comunity, I found a small tribute to him at the end of this vid

http://www.patricksaviation.com/videos/molnibalage/4427/

RIP

Craig

It may have been mentioned already that however I thought I'd put this here as it seems right:

Some of you are probably all aware that Oliver was active in the Falcon4 comunity, I found a small tribute to him at the end of this vid

http://www.patricksa...lnibalage/4427/

RIP

Craig

So sad news. Yes, I see........... :sad:

RIP :salute:

...wow. :sorry:

...RIP, bpao. :salute:

Well, I have not heard of the Mirage Factory..nor the Gentleman himself.

All I do know, is 36 is no age at all

My Condolances

I have heard about this. My condolences to the family. Now, he is at the side of the Lord, in a better place. One person is not dead until it is forgotten. He shall never be so, he lives in our hearts.

Edited by ignacioc91

post-29981-12664816937091.jpg

Well have anybody been looking at the stock credit screen lately?

thats where i learned about it at first place and i was in shock and it depressed me ... aside from us purely appreciating the contribution of one of those creative and passionate people out there and their giving and enthusiastic spirit to our favorite past time activity (and part of our identity, interests, dreams) it is sure that ofcourse he meant a heck lot more in all essential ways to some people .... A guy close to my age, of my generation, that i have been seeing his name for ages around here, one of those i never had the chance to communicate personally with or know more about ... as fun as the hobby and interests are and half of it consisting of internet activity i cant help it not think about how impersonal this often feels or actually is (unavoidable due to its nature and our "modern" lives paces)

take absolutely nothing for granted my friends... Live every moment of your life. Don't let negativities absorb your focus. notice and appreciate purity and let it guide you to be your very own self with no blockages. Think more of what unities you than what divides you. Admire and be attracted to Essense.

I like to think he is in a Great happy place

Edited by squid

Well have anybody been looking at the stock credit screen lately?

I know about it, it was nice of TK to do that.

It surely is wonderful to see that they had the respect to do so...

Life goes on, he'd wish us to live for him as well...

I havent been on CA much these days with work and all. I am truely surprised and saddened to hear of BPAO's passing. I think I may have caught a rumbling of it but it just didnt register. It was warming to hear all the praise and condolences spoke for him by the members of this forum. We truely are a closeknit community. Rest in Peace BPAO and, God willing, one day we will all meet again. My sincere condolences to his family and friends...and my apologies for the late post. :salute:

Fact is, none of us get out of this life alive and the timing is out of our hands.

Doesn't make it any easier on those left behind.

It was, indeed, good to know and play with you.

RIP, Oli

no... I just can't believe that, and nearly a year is already passed without all of yours. Now I have to apologize with everyone, but I had reasons concerning my service that took me away for a long time. This bad surprise makes me so sad, and I'd like first to apologize with Oli's family, and then give my condolences to all of them.

Oli, may your young soul be like the steel wings that we used to fly together so many times. Keep on flying with us, now by using your wings, much higher than piloting any plane... May the Lord bless you in every way and every moment. Our heart is yours forever.

Rest in peace, Oli.