If there's so much effort, why not do a proper NF5 from ground up? :D

If there's so much effort, why not do a proper NF5 from ground up? :D

Very funny wise ass. :lol:

I vote for the bug fixes to the June09b patch. 1. theres not that much to fix 2. judging by the feedback from the community, SF2I might scare some off who dont want to fool around making mods work, and 3. TK may institute a new patch for SF2I before he updates any others. Just a thought.

TK may institute a new patch for SF2I before he updates any others. Just a thought.

Too late, the SF2I patch was uploaded at Third Wire's site earlier this evening. :grin:

I decided that we will just do a Jun 09 fix pack for now. A shader fix, will require a ton of rework, something I just don't feel like doing right now. I am sure the team is spent as well.

Quick question are the s300 and sa11 sams new to this version of the mod. As far as I know I have never run into them in previous versions..... The SA-11 is an absoloute nitemare!blink.gif

Mike

Quick question are the s300 and sa11 sams new to this version of the mod. As far as I know I have never run into them in previous versions..... The SA-11 is an absoloute nitemare!blink.gif

Mike

Yes they are nightmares.

Managed to avoid two consecutive SA-11 in my previous mission. Could not avoid the ground however...... Also the SA-8s seem to be a bit more deadly. It seems to me that they fly slower and its alot harder to avoid. Love the challenge thoughgood.gif

Mike

Edited by MaverickMike

Managed to avoid two consecutive SA-11 in my previous mission. Could not avoid the ground however...... Also the SA-8s seem to be a bit more deadly. It seems to me that they fly slower and its alot harder to avoid. Love the challenge thoughgood.gif

Mike

Well I will say this. I didn't adjust any weps values at all. C5 had a beta pack set up and I went from there. What the team did was add aircraft and fix campaign bugs. Other than that its exactly how C5 left it.

Well it seems alot more challenging as I said. If your still in contact with C5 could you please pass on my (and countless others no doubt) endless appreciation. Hope he comes back soon.

As for you guys that finished it off, I can give you my thanks on here.... Thanks very muchgood.gifSalute.gifgrin.gif

Mike

No, you loaded 4 more AIM-7's that are supposed or be on the FAST packs. You either load 4 AIM-7's that fit on the outside of the intakes, OR you load 4 to the FAST packs, you try to do both and that is what you get. It be design to do either, or.

No, you loaded 4 more AIM-7's that are supposed or be on the FAST packs. You either load 4 AIM-7's that fit on the outside of the intakes, OR you load 4 to the FAST packs, you try to do both and that is what you get. It be design to do either, or.

Ok, it's clear now. :good:

And what about those outter pylons? I never know that F-15C has more than two wing pylons ?? And possibility to carry hevy Agm-88Harms on them feels bit weird or unreal. :blink:

Ok, it's clear now. good.gif

And what about those outter pylons? I never know that F-15C has more than two wing pylons ?? And possibility to carry hevy Agm-88Harms on them feels bit weird or unreal. blink.gif

They are pylons that WERE going to be wired for ARM's. But they decided not to use them. (They can be added if needed) However for the fun factor FC put them in there since it was tested like that for real. Trust me dude we research the hell out of this stuff and just do not go throwing crap in the for the hell of it. good.gif

They are pylons that WERE going to be wired for ARM's. But they decided not to use them. (They can be added if needed) However for the fun factor FC put them in there since it was tested like that for real. Trust me dude we research the hell out of this stuff and just do not go throwing crap in the for the hell of it. good.gif

Ok, thanks for quik answers. I never ever know that :drinks:

Will Nato fighters 4+ ever get fixed for Merged install ?? I get better FPS with advanded shaders in SF2Israel. SF2Europe is just too slow :boredom:

Will Nato fighters 4+ ever get fixed for Merged install ?? I get better FPS with advanded shaders in SF2Israel. SF2Europe is just too slow boredom.gif

I don't know, its going to be alot of work just for a merged install. Maybe TK will do a patch for SF2:E to get it to SF2:I standards. Then I can see the shaders update. Right now we are working on the bug fixes for the June 09 patch. One thing at a time.

Ok, thanks for quik answers. I never ever know that :drinks:

Will Nato fighters 4+ ever get fixed for Merged install ?? I get better FPS with advanded shaders in SF2Israel. SF2Europe is just too slow :boredom:

Have you tried the HDR plug in?? It gives really good FPS if you got a high end rig

Have you tried the HDR plug in?? It gives really good FPS if you got a high end rig

Not yet, i have been playing campains in my SF2 + SF2V +SF2E +SF2I merged install. Runs so good, unlimited settings and 1920x1080 4xaa & 4xaf (35-60fps, v-sync forced on)

My rig:

Intel core 2 duao e8400 (overcloked 3,6ghz)

4g 800mhz DDR2

Ati 4850 512mb

Are you guys who're talking about the advanced shaders thing using Vista?

I ask because I'm still running XP and didn't see and real differences in speed that I noticed, not that SF2 has ever run poorly.

Are you guys who're talking about the advanced shaders thing using Vista?

I ask because I'm still running XP and didn't see and real differences in speed that I noticed, not that SF2 has ever run poorly.

Yes.

Vista or Windows 7 (it's great)

SF2 Israel runs with advanded shaders (DX10) default on vista or win7, It'runs so smooth with my 4850 :heat:

Nvidia cards have some stutter broblems but it will be fixed.

Not yet, i have been playing campains in my SF2 + SF2V +SF2E +SF2I merged install. Runs so good, unlimited settings and 1920x1080 4xaa & 4xaf (35-60fps, v-sync forced on)

My rig:

Intel core 2 duao e8400 (overcloked 3,6ghz)

4g 800mhz DDR2

Ati 4850 512mb

Your card might "choke" with the ATI HDR plugin. 512mb is pushing it. If you install the ATI HDR plugin, tell me the performance ie FPS. Maybe this will make me do a plugin for med range cards.

Falcon

I am having trouble locating the last two parts of nf4+. In the readme it says it should come in four parts: main, nf4objects, nf4aircraft1 and nf4aircraft2. where are they? the search function did not cough them up :(

They are in the downloads section under the campaigns section.