Sign in to follow this  
stumpjumper

****ATTENTION ALL VASCO VOLUNTEERS***

AS OF THIS WEEKEND WE WILLBE USEING THE PERSONNEL SKINS OPTION YOU MUST HAVE THE FILES OR YOU WONT BE FLYING, MYSELF VASCO AND PROBABLY DUCK WILL BE ABLE TO HAND OUT THE INFO ON WHERE TO GET THESE AT

REMEMBER THESE ARE STRICTLY FOR USE WITH OUR ONLINE GROUP AND WILLNOT BE UPLOADED FOR PUBLIC USE OR BE MADE AVABLE ANYWHERE OTHER THAN WHERE I DECIDE, STRICLTY A AGREEMENT WITH OBD AS INTHE PAST, THERE WILLBE TESTING GOING ON ALL WEEKEND SO JUMP ON TS AND GET AHOLD OF ONE OF US

THANKS ALSO IF YOU HAVE THE OLD BOYS OF 60TH N-17 PLEASE REMOVE IT FROM YOUR ACIRCRAFT FOLDER COMPLETLY, AS WELL AS ANY OF THE PREVIOUS AC FROM LAST WEEK AS WELL AS IF YOU HAPPENED TO BETA TEST THE W4 ALBY, THE HP400/ OR THE SALMASON THERE ARE NEW UPDATED VERSION IN THIS MAIN UPDATE ALL AC WE USE WILLBE LISTED WITH THE APPENDIX (AAA) IN FRONT ON THE MAIN FOLDER

STUMP

Edited by stumpjumper

STUMPER,

Did you get the DV skin I sent you? If so, will it work?

STUMPER,

Did you get the DV skin I sent you? If so, will it work?

HAVENT SEEE IT AXE RESEND AND ILLHAVE IT WORKED OUT FOR WHEN YOU MAKE ACE

I'm working on my Dr1, too. Hopefully I'll have it ready in a week or two. Here's a teaser.

post-47353-12563483731491.jpg

post-47353-1256348412193.jpg

I still need to do the wings and the landing gear fairing, add a Blue Max in place of the fuselage cross and do some weathering. I tried adding a canvas texturing to the fuselage fabric like I did on Richtofen's Skies, but it looks like the dds file softens it too much. I may have to abandon it if I can't come up with a suitable level.

OK got this one installed... im out here on TS if someone wants to drop by and run a few tests.