Sign in to follow this  
carrick58

Thanks

drinks.gif Thanks again sitting duck I was just Fraps-in-around but followed your advice and got printable pics. Super cool.good.gif How do the members post vids Do they use U tube then post the link?blink.gif

yes,,,take your video,,,(which is super big)...

usually a good idea to compress it first...if you dont have any software to compress let me know....

upload to youtube...then you get a URL link to the file....

the syntax to put the video in a post is <media>paste the entire url here</media>

replace the < > in the example above with [ ]

Edited by sitting_duck

Salute.gif You Know me me Dont have Fraps from shine-nolla. Love to compress fraps vids or edit them, Seems like a second Game to learn. I can buy them( software) but dont know which ones or where? Thanks for any help or directions U can give,lol.gif

good.gif Wow super, Thanks buddy thats one I owe ya. drinks.gif No rush Got a lot of puttering around the house to do.heat.gif

will get it all together soon,,in the meantime, if you havent already gotten a youtube account, then sighn up for one. (its free)

when i tried to get mine,,it took me forever,,,seems every user name i could think of was already taken....

good.gif Picked up the U tube account. Got ur last msg but could not connect with the web address ( URL). I was useing Bing web browser