Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ranger332

All weather pics

Guest Ranger332

img00067.jpg

ok ppl know ya gotum lets post um

I like the look of the cloud cover, no matter what the percentage, but its too bad they are just eye-candy, and don't really serve any purpose. You can't use them for cover, they don't restrict your vision, and they don't block the sun.

But, I suppose its better than clear skies, all the time.

Guest Ranger332

its a rain storm and yes you can use saver ones from cover as well as night-------try it

Guest Ranger332

YOU CAN BUT REMBER TO TURN OFF YOUR RADAR

Guest Ranger332

firstchaff.jpg

and what may be a first a pic of the chaff working(dident turn off radar in time)

Guest Ranger332

NAW BRO THIS IS JUST THE REGULER GAME IT SEEMS TO "POP" EVERY 2-3 SECONDS BUT IN CLEAR WEATHER I DONT SEEM TO SEE THE SAME EFFECT. set the weather to "nasty" and see if you can see it to?

Chaff is not implemented in the game yet.

Guest Ranger332

then was is that pulsing at my six after I hit the c key :question:

Guest Ranger332

Ok as the knowit all could offer no explanation :D as the what was in the pic posted here(see above) The R&D team of BSF had found it to be a clich in the weather of the game its rain for some reason while panning the shot rain gathers at the six of aircraft travling over 450knots then it disapates :yltype: :hallucine: :lol:

but now foe the wierd part its more noticable after hitting the c key ?

and its harder for mig21 to hit me with missles

Through the rain cloud

ttc.jpg

A view from above the same cloud

btc.jpg

Now if only I could find the guy who said the clouds were just there for looks and couldnt be flown through

Guest Ranger332

lol go gte um fast lol

I think it was me, but I was talking about all the clouds EXCEPT the overcast ones. I meant that the broken and scattered cloud cover was impossible to fly through. They are just kinda 'painted' onto the background. At least, they are no where near the level of Il-2 (My current benchmark for all things flight sim).

Nobody get in a huff or anything, :), I like SF, and I don't mind the clouds. I just wish the scattered and broken were 'real' so that you had to fly above them and do ground attack through holes in the cover.