Sign in to follow this  
swetye

air formation spawning problem

I never had any problem with spawning air formation in P2......But with P3 I cannot seem to figure out how to get air

formations to spawn. I allowed spawns with the aircraft xdp files. Checked the box for spawns vis cfs3 in workshop.

Created numerous aircraft formation spawn files...... Still no air spawns.Can anyone tip me on how to get P3 to spawn air formations?

Seems I have figured out the problem. I switched ....aircraft config ...Auto MP control to off and I now have aircraft

spawns. Guess I posted the problem prematurely. Even though I spent all night stumbling around trying to figure it out.

hi,,,

just curious..do you mean spawns in missions? or spawns in a game.....

know what you mean when you say you allowed spawns in xdp, but not sure if thats enough of a change to cause a mismatch or not in mp.

Actually I guess I am first talking about air spawns in a mission. I am a bit confused about why I initially

had so much of a problem with it. I am not sure if changing the aircraft MP control to off had anything to do with it.

Could have been the die roll I got during a mission or perhaps not having the right aircraft set up to allow spawningidea.gif

Mission building seems to involve a lot of trial and error.

i have never had to do those things that you did to get spawns to work.....

but,,the only dice roll i ever use (other then the ones in the "around facility" or "around playere") is 1d1 for a formation spawn....everytime ive tried 1d3 and put in 3 flights,,the only thing that ever comes up is the first flight...lol

I have the air spawns working good now and have a couple of patrol missions against nothing but randomly spawned

aircraft. Do not know where the planes will show up or what type or altitude. Fun flying them with no labels or TAC.