Sign in to follow this  
waco1937

Runtime error

I gave an older 'puter to a friend to use that had phase 1 on it. He saw phase 2 and wanted to try it. It wouldn't run stable. So I decided to put phase 1 back on it. After the installation and initializing and firing OFF p1 up, I get "OFF Manager runtime error 13 type mismatch." Googled it but I'm over my head, I think. What should I do to correct this?

I'm missing some very important parts of the puzzle, but I'll try anyway.

Are we talking a up to date Vista System, a not so up to date Vista System, or XP

Seeing as there's no more Phase 1 Troubleshooters around, I'd say buy Phase III. If $30 will bust the bank

HINT : Computers can be extremely expensive Salute.gif

It's an up to date XP machine with only a 2.2GHz processor after I had to rebuild it a while back when it went belly up. Phase 1 was on it and running good until I took it off to replace it with Phase 2. Big mistake! I've got Phase 2 and BH&H, but I'd have to put 3 or 4 hundred bucks into the 'puter to run them. I've already spent about 3 days dinging with this problem while my new quad build sits unfinished behind me. As Charlie Brown used to say, "AAAARRRggh!!" I was hoping that someone from the old days at SOH was around that knew the fix. I remember you from them old days. drinks.gif

I've had the CRS syndrome for years now. Been writing notes to myself for a couple of decades. I'm still dinging around with the runtime error. Tried a registry repair. Nada. Think I'll try a Windows repair with my disk tomorrow. Cross your fingers for me. I'm getting tired of futzing around with this problem. Supposed to be snow tomorrow, so maybe I'll be stuck inside and get something done. Thanx for trying.