Sign in to follow this  
Dutchy

What Car We Drive......

Hello,

Maybe some has a car (or two), but is that your dreamcar or "just a car"?

I drive a Italian car. Fiat Bravo 1.6. Green colour. Fast by trafficlights, ask my mom for the policebills. Good radio. Good seats :D

But I have one problem. I never wash my car. So it is dirty with mud and salt. Also that hate my parents.

For this car I had a Fiat Uno, a little, but also fast car by trafficlights when they turn form red in green. Also never cleaned.

Nice story. I had a girlfriend, she sat in the car. Came out, her dad looking to her legs and said: "What did you folks do? Her legs are black of dirt" Mine only answer to him was: "uhhh, I have to clean the car next time".

My dream car is a good old Pick-up, American style. No Japanese sh#t.

Salute

Dutchy

I drive a bright blue Toyota Tercel, '94. It's not much to look at, but it gets good gas milage, and being a high schooler, that's more important :D My dream car though is a dark blue Dodge Viper RT-10. I want :blink:

Edited by PG_Raptor

Well.....They pulled up to unload my new car....Gonna have to park the Durango Outside...oh well...its a 4x4 and doesn't mind...hehe

I drive a 2002 bright yellow Nissan Xtera. Never thought I would own another gas-guzzling SUV, but it is darn near a necessity where I live. The road is dirt/gravel, and not kept up well at all.

The other vehicle I drive is a 96 Nissan 4wheel drive pickup. The paint is real bad on it, but don't care. It is my vehicle of choice for hauling stuff.

I used to have a 1945 Willys MB ex-US Army jeep. It was in pristine condition. Even had a mock 30 caliber machine gun on a pedestal mount. Had to sell it due to a divorce.

But I do have my M274 Mule!

Navy Chief

Last May the wife wanted a convertible (actually she wanted one for a few years), we looked at Mustang Convertibiles, then she looked at the new Thunderbird (way to much money), we looked for used stuff after finding nothing new, she settled for this...well actually when we pulled into the guy's driveway that owned it, I just looked at her and said "if I fit in that car it was ours" (I am 6' 3" and 310 pounds)...

1999 Chevy Corvette LS-1

30mayvetteb.jpg

Although I have to admit, it did not take take much to talk her into it... :)

The daily driver is a 2004 Chevy Avalanche

Avalanche_0005.jpg

My toy is an 2001 Polaris 500 Sportsman 4X4, mostly used to plow snow and haul downed trees to the splitter.

Pic00016.jpg

It took me 22 years to getting around to owning a Chevy (now I got two inside one year) thus far I am very pleased with both the Car and the Truck :).

Cheers

Beer

I drive an '88 Chevy Berreta GT. It's gold, perfect for my player lifestyle :lol: But seriously it's currently dead no battery and no alternator...I really ought to do something about that.

'95 Ford F-150, cream with a bronze stripe. Last year they kept the old body styles. Single cab, standard size bed. Excellent condition. I love that truck. Over 100,000 miles on it, and that V-8 still puts out hardcore.

Posh interior too, clean, always Armor-all'ed. And custom speakers and cd/mp3 player.

Damn its pimp.

Ha, oh, and both of the folks drive WRX's. Mom has the silver 2002 automatic wagon, dads got the 2003 yellow manual sedan.

*will post pics later* I drive a poor ole 89 Ford Ranger...gotta a few inches of lift and a little body lift...I really like the old girl even with alot(and I mean ALOT)of miles she is strong and runs good..plus it's paid for :D

A red '93 Mitsubishi Eclipse. When I got it Amber was five and she wanted a car that was fast and red. By then it was the two of us and the T-bird had over 150,000 mi. and two motors.

In another month I'm looking at a Gallant, my wife say I'm too old for anything smaller and faster. My other car is a Neon,make that the wife's car. :huh:

Hmm, cars I've driven (thanks dad). 97' Buick LeSabre it rode on an aircushion and hauled ass, and it had a HUGE back seat. 2000 Chevy Blazer LT, god I loved that truck, now pops uses it to tow his boat :angry: .

Got a '95 Ford Probe for going to FSU, it didnt last 6 months, transmission burned out at 85,000 miles (probably because 2 women owned it before and never ever got the damn ATF changed).

Now I drive a 2003 Pontiac Grand Am... nice. And its GARNET!!! Like everything else in Tallahasse.

For me I want a Volvo XC90 Turbo... Pimpin it safe homies B)

Im presently driving a Black 2000 Ford F-150 V6 4.2L short bed with a rebel flag on the windshield, a 30.30 behind the seat, white letter'd radials on chrome wheels, and a dog in back.

Can we say YEEHAAAAAWWWW!!! :D

bud.jpg

Edited by pcpilot

94 Jeep Cherokee Sport with about 160,000 miles on it. I like her so much I put a new engine it it about two years ago. The 4X4 has gotten me out of and threw some nasty weather and snow plenty of times, plus she cleans up nice in the summer. I think I'll keep it for another 10 years or so. :)

Just bought a 95 Firebird a couple months ago and it's got over 100k miles also. Runs like a dream and can move out pretty well even if it is just a 6 banger. Sucks in the snow though...hehe.

For a "dream car", I've always wanted a MGB convertable but every time I go looking for one it's either junk or the seller wants way too much. Wouldn't mind having a nice Jeep Wrangler either.

Navychief, I used to love tooling around in the Mule my AF squadron had even if it was just to run down to supply for aircraft parts. I won't go into any detail of drinking lots of beer at the hangar after work one night and my good luck of no SPs around while having fun with it. ;) (They can push dumpsters around pretty well)

Hey Pc, where do you live? Is that Arizona?

oh yeah, and I can't forget my other dream car, a military issued Hummer. Forget the luxury H2 crap, get a real monster :D

I live 45 miles NNE of San Diego in a little town called Ramona, though it is growing like everything else in SoCal. This picture was taken in the Anza-Borrego Desert about 50 miles east of, and over the mountains from, Ramona. I was checking out where the Pacific crest trail crossed the hiway in its dip into the desert from the mountains.

My dream car? Hmmm, Im pretty happy with all I got to be honest. But if I were to indulge, Maybe a early '60's 'vette. Of course to me, a ww2 half track would be cool too, hehe. All OD green, polished to a fine sheen, armor-all rubber tread booties(road wheels), and an all chrome .50 cal mounted on a titanium, embossed gun ring. Wear my scarf and WW2 aviator goggles and helmet, have the windshield down and the canvas top off and imagine the babes' looks when they see you clank by in that baby! :blink::unsure::rolleyes: :D

Hey Pc, where do you live?  Is that Arizona?

oh yeah, and I can't forget my other dream car, a military issued Hummer.  Forget the luxury H2 crap, get a real monster :D

How bout a Kubelwagon? Didn't they rename it the "Thing" for sale in the U.S.

Wait being a former surfer (I suck) from the Cocoa Beach area, the ultimate surf mobile... The Woody!

post-5-1079467201_thumb.jpg

Im presently driving a Black 2000 Ford F-150 V6 4.2L short bed with a rebel flag on the windshield, a 30.30 behind the seat, white letter'd radials on chrome wheels, and a dog in back.

Can we say YEEHAAAAAWWWW!!! :D

bud.jpg

That is some straight up Jerry Springer shiznit right there PC Pilot. LOL good on ya bud. :D

I forgot that I had this,

My cousin's Xmas present to his wife, all original factory fresh, well as fresh as you can get after forty or so years. B)

Firehawk, that is one sweet car. Your cousin buys me one and ILL marry him. :D

...of course, I wont be sleeping with him though... :P :D ;)

I drive a French Renault Megane , 2002 model, 1400cc motor. Very pleased with it... the French make comfortable and intelligent cars. Youcan change radio stations, AF, FM bands, and lower/increase volum of the music, pause the sound, or play a Cd without moving your eyes off the road ahead through a telecontrol stick on the wheel and that is agreat help. Before that I had the smaller Renault Clio 1200CC, also with the same feature, and also a great car. I was forced to change into my present car when someone stole my bag with all the Clio papers, keys, alarm keys, security bar key, my ID card, etc and changed for fear that the thief would also steal the car one day as he had all he needed to get it....

Ok...heres where I spend most of my time...

post-5-1080089144_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah almost forgot,it's personalized with my work attitude B)

post-5-1080089222_thumb.jpg