Sign in to follow this  

Kicking off here again, after a long absence, I'm having problems with my keyboard inputs. Waypoints don't change when I select '1' and then hit the 'Tilde' key AND when I want to zoom in and out, lacking any 'Multiply' or 'Divide' keys I'm using the 'NumPad *' and 'NumPad /' keys. is there an updated keycard guide that will help me along?

Muchos gracias.

In the Docs folder in your LOMAC install there is a keybind list.

In the Docs folder in your LOMAC install there is a keybind list.

Yes. I know about that one, or rather the pairs of files. Trouble is that some don't work for me. The principle problem is with my 'Tilde' key that just won't take me to the next waypoint.

Odd.

I just thought that there might have been a updating of the keycard following the 1.02 patch.

Thanks for your swift input.

The "1" key should cycle the nav points.

Good morning, Ruggbutt. A little more exploration shows that on my Logoitech keyboard, whilst 1 takes me to the Nav. mode, it's the apostrophe key that cycles the waypoints for me.

What can one add?

The ` key cycles you thru different airfields when you're in RTB mode, not waypoints.

OK onward, helpful readers. 'F' keys. The only ones that are working for me are 'F1' and 'F11' - that's when I'm in a free flight setting. I've given my Logitech keyboard a thorough clean and have tested via Notepad for responses with every key that will respond, but I don't know how to confirm those 'F' keys are functioning. Any thoughts?

Thanks as always.

F1 is cockpit view, F11 is airbase view. Continue to hit F11 and you'll cycle thru all airbases.

OK onward, helpful readers. 'F' keys. The only ones that are working for me are 'F1' and 'F11' - that's when I'm in a free flight setting. I've given my Logitech keyboard a thorough clean and have tested via Notepad for responses with every key that will respond, but I don't know how to confirm those 'F' keys are functioning. Any thoughts?

Thanks as always.

Most of the F keys are various views. Check your difficulty settings- if externals views are not turned on- those keys will not respond.

Bravo, Konkussion. You hit the nail on the proverbial head. All is now well. Many thanks.