Sign in to follow this  
Dutchy

Bombs In Spain

Yesterday exploded in four trains at three places bombs. It was at that time 2,5 years ago after the 9-11 attacks. There is only one question: Who is behind all this? To many people died for.......indeed, for what?

Mine only surprise is that I heard nothing from President Bush about this terror. Spain was just like England behind Bush about the war in Iraq.

I hope the group behind this will be hunt and take out forever.

Salute

Dutchy

I'm watching the aftermath reports on CNN. I too, hope that they are hunted down like dogs. My prayers also go out to the victims and families.

Theres a LOT of evil out there in this world. The sorry part is, those that do these things often claim to be doing Gods' work. Jesus said you would "know them by their fruits". This is a pretty sorry "fruit" I'd say. And it certainly ISNT Gods' work. They've made clear their character to me...

My heart and my prayers go out to the victims and thier families of this crime against humanity, whoever the criminals who did it. And rest assured, they will pay for this, sooner or later.

Gotta be somebody pissed off at Spain for backing us, or Basque seperatists... they're a bunch of nut jobs too.

Lets hope they impale the culprits.