Sign in to follow this  
Macklroy

Interested in MP

Hey guys! I'm ready to give this MP side of OFF a go.

I've seen such great work done by the community here to get the MP on its feet and it looks great! The individual paint schemes is a fantastic step as well.

I read through the stickies here and tired to get set up as best i could. TS installed as well.

What days/nights do ya'll usually fly? I'd be really thankful for some help getting the rest of the files set up. I understand that can be a tad confusing for those technologically impared like myself. blink.gif

I've flown a hand full of combat flight sims online, although none wwi era. So i do have some experience with how it works. But you guys are the pros!

S! and hope to fly with ya'll soon.

Macklroy-

Mac,

Let us know what time zone you are in so someone can get on TS with you and get you squared away. Did you yead thru Duck's MP tutorial and do you have the correct IP and password for the TS server? Our only scheduled flights take place on Sunday afternoons at 2:00 pm EST. You are more than welcome to join in but I would practice flying in Hard flight model first to get used to the aircraft. Occasionaly someone will host MP missions durring the week in the evenings so you just need to check the MP forum from time to time. Do not be intimidated to join MP fights everyone here is just out to have fun we fly mostly co-op missions and work together to achieve mission goals. We also fly both sides, German and Allied so you will get to fly your favorite planes alot.

As soon as we get your time zone we will get you sorted out.drinks.gif

Thanks Axe. I'm all set up with the TS info. Got it connected last night. A lot of helpfull info in the stickies.

I'm west coast US. and prefer to fly Sun-Wed as i work weekends. But otherwise pretty flexible.

S!

On TS right now if you want to get on.

IP: 70.87.174.165:8784

Pass: pfalz

Got to fly a couple quick missions with Vasco and Axe. Great stuff! Thanks for getting me all set up. Would have been lost, but ya'll made it quite simple. Thanks again.

Good to have you aboard Mac! We'll see you again soon in the friendly skies over France. Salute.gif

Good to have you aboard Mac! We'll see you again soon in the friendly skies over France. Salute.gif

LOL you call that FRIENDLY skies? (recalls the 'cammel' mission where i died like 4 times) I'd hate to hear what you had to say about UNfriendly skies. hehe

Welcome to the online fun!!

We will be getting together this Sunday for a run of missions as well if you want to join us. :salute: