Sign in to follow this  
Canvas Wings

OK - I'm confused

I've been off for a bit and I'm playing catch up with all the posts re: the DiD campaign. The last I knew, we were to start active missions Nov 5/16 and fly in synch with the R/L calendar. I've got FSubLt Matt Cutter who just transfered in from RNAS 5 with 25+ hours on the Strutter cooling his heels over in the mess, ready to have a crack at the hun (I know -he starts over a clean log)... but it seems like every one is up and at 'em already. Did the start date get moved ... or is this just a training session and everyone resets for Nov 5?

CW

Welcome back, Canvas Wings!

Siggi moved the start date. But don't worry - just read the rules here:

http://www.hetzer.talktalk.net/

(Click on each picture)

And then you start your campaign with your Strutter. We don't have to fly everyday,

so you just had two days off. No problem.

Please post your reports and chat in "Krauts and Crumpets".

Edited by Olham

Thanks Olham, that's what I needed to know....

better scoot over to the hangar and get up while there's still light.

BTW - is posting reports to "K&C" all that's required -or do we still have to email hours/kllls direct to Siggi so they are added to the Campaign site, as was the original plan?

Thanks

CW

Hi CW, pretty sure Siggi still wants us to email him hours/claims etc. so he can keep the board updated with the progress. drinks.gif

Hi CW, pretty sure Siggi still wants us to email him hours/claims etc. so he can keep the board updated with the progress. drinks.gif

Thanks, will do, Baldric.

Canvas Wings and all:

Click on al the pics in Siggi's site.

You will find the proceedure for the mailing explained in full detail - please read and follow it.

Siggi asked us all, to only post once per week (so he won't get flooded with reports), and

preferably on Saturday/Sunday, when he has more time at hand.

UncleAl, Hetzer is an agitator or a baiter. A German Sturm tank without turnable turret was

also named like this. "Hetzen" in German means also to chase a prey to exhaustion.

Edited by Olham