Sign in to follow this  

Hi! I posted a few weeks ago asking about a particular skin I would like to have changed. I downloaded Mitch's excellent VF-103 skin for the F-4D. I was wondering if I could ask someone to put it on an F-4J for me. Anyone have any free time for a little project like this?

Thanks in advance!!

~Tax

Hi Tax!

I'll try to PM it to you.

Tell me if it's OK.

Hope it'll work

Cliff11

Edited by Cliff11

Cliff,

Thank you for the volunteer work. I am not smart enough to repay anyone here. I can help with IL2 lots though lol. If you can'y PM it then I will PM you my email.

~Tax

When finished, why not just upload it here, in the F-4 skins section for all to enjoy????

wrench

kevin stein

Hi :)

I think it's done!

If any problem about this file, tell me.

Cliff

Wrench's idea is the best one lol. I'm not selfish, mind if I upload it Cliff, or can you?

~Tax

NM, I see it was uploaded already. I jumped in and took her around the block, campaign style, and promptly shot down 2 MiG-21's and nailed the carrier landing. Awsome!! Thanks a bazillion Cliff!

~Tax