Sign in to follow this  
greendog

A small problem with NF4+

I have a SF2E install with most recent patch with NF4+ and patch.

When i fly the jaguar the cockpit is missing many textures. I have serched the cockpit folder and the textures are there and everything seems to be ok. My computer is more than a match for the game so is not a hardware problem.

any help ?

What are your hardware specs?

My trusty checker outer of all things NF4+, hgbn, confirmed the issue and we will get it fixed. ASAP. Thank you for bring it to our attention.

I had the same issue with the F/A-18. Havent' had time to investigate it further or fix it. Just lettin' ya know :good:

Okay if anyone else is discovering more aircrafts with missing pit textures, Then PLEASE add it in this thread. We are going to fix it and then we can do all at the same time..

No need to have more patches than we need to.

Okay if anyone else is discovering more aircrafts with missing pit textures, Then PLEASE add it in this thread. We are going to fix it and then we can do all at the same time..

No need to have more patches than we need to.

sounds like a great idea. I suggest putting a calendar date to submit items and then schedule the fix release. That way, you don't have a couple more pop up after you go to work to package them all together.

just a thought.

Good idea Andy!

Okay guys and gals..

November 25th is the deadline for things that needs to be fixed... So if you find anything that need to be looked at. Put in this thread

Dave can you sticky this??

i'm waiting for campaigns til i get home and load NF4+ on my wifes HP touchscreen which is a lil more capable than my compaq laptop(hehehehehe) but flying single mission i have noticed that most of the add on birds are VERY twitchy on yaw. the jaguar and migs love to swing side to side after the slightest control inputs. also all birds start cutting to the left on takeoff causing me to correct until around 100 kts airspeed. thought it might be the controller at first but tried it on autopilot and same effect.

Hi,

my problem is, that i can look inside the plane when i am in the external view (for example F6). It happens in instant action, missions and the campaign. It doesn't happen in the standard version with the latest patch.

my hardware:

intel core2 duo 8200

msi ATI 4850 500mb

for the modifications at the graphic i use ATI tray tools.

please see the attachments.

post-6696-1258288422815.jpg

I have seen much weird stuff, but never something like this :blink: :blink:

Ah, that's a beta version of Wonder Woman's invisible plane. :wink:

That is so freaky, it's like an optical illusion! :blink:

Nope, never done did see nuthin' like ta that...

Last chance to add anything that needs to be fixed Guys and Gals

I just installed NF4+ over a plain SF2E Jun install. I also installed the HDR mod since without it the game is unplayable. I have weird clipping problems and the trees are see trough basicly. When im on the ground i can see other trees in the background trough the once that are in the foreground. Any ides to why this is?

Thank you!

I just noticed a bug with the Tornado IDS in NF4+.

Take a look:

There are textures outside the jet that follow it around. Hope you understand what i mean.

img00001q.jpg

img00002d.jpg

Ok,

I'm back to SF2 after a few weeks, I've searched about NF4+ and dec patch but can't find out clearly, so what's the story,

is NF4+ happy with the dec patch of not? I would be happy with some of the new dec fixes as long as it doesn't break NF4.....

Thanks

Luca

Heavy tweaking needed for the following stuff:

HUD avionics

Afterburners

They added some new lines to take advantage of dx10.

Not sure if there are other requirements.

Like I know there's some problems with custom terrain (like trees).

BTW, NF4+ still going to be upgraded dec09 standards? If not I'll just do some tweeking myself.

Edited by jomni

MiG-29 missing afterburner effect, and target symbology in HUD. Brain32 provided me the simple fixes for that. Some SF2 related minor changes in Mig29.ini, MiG-29A_AVIONICS.INI (& MiG-29C_AVIONICS.INI). Also something like the seat and/or the pilot are casting an own indepedent shadow off the plane (some offset) Note the second shadow a little above the cockpit area of the Fulcrum shadow near the Pyramids

Edited by squid

Heavy tweaking needed for the following stuff:

HUD avionics

Afterburners

They added some new lines to take advantage of dx10.

Not sure if there are other requirements.

Like I know there's some problems with custom terrain (like trees).

BTW, NF4+ still going to be upgraded dec09 standards? If not I'll just do some tweeking myself.

Anyone know if upgrading NF4+ to current (May2010-B) or at least past june09 standards on the back burner or any burner?

Anyone know if upgrading NF4+ to current (May2010-B) or at least past june09 standards on the back burner or any burner?

Plans are in place but who knows when it will happen. I have lots of other things going on. I know someone out there has done it though. If they would send me the files that would go along way into dong that.