Sign in to follow this  
ultramig688

newbie needs help

hey everyone im new to this forum and forums in general so if im doin somewthing wrong please tel me. i'll start with this . i downloaded sf2 europe and want to add nf4+ to it . i downloaded the nf4 files and extracted them with 7z now the files are on my desktop.the problem is when i follow the insructions to find c:\users\username\saved games\thirdwire\strike fighter my game is not in that area mine is in program files under thirdwire file.i tried dragging and dropping the nf4 files into the correct files in sf2 but when i start the game i dont have anything new.i am a total novice at modding games so i must sound like a total moron. but i need some kind of step by step instructions because i dont have a clue

hey everyone im new to this forum and forums in general so if im doin somewthing wrong please tel me. i'll start with this . i downloaded sf2 europe and want to add nf4+ to it . i downloaded the nf4 files and extracted them with 7z now the files are on my desktop.the problem is when i follow the insructions to find c:\users\username\saved games\thirdwire\strike fighter my game is not in that area mine is in program files under thirdwire file.i tried dragging and dropping the nf4 files into the correct files in sf2 but when i start the game i dont have anything new.i am a total novice at modding games so i must sound like a total moron. but i need some kind of step by step instructions because i dont have a clue

you have to start the game at least once before you drag all the NF4+ stuff. When the game starts the first time it builds all of those my game folders that you will then drag the NF4 stuff into.