Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Shooting at Ft Hood Texas

I just saw this on my start page, and immediately thought of EricJ. He gets back unscathed from his deployment overseas, and something senseless like this happens....

Pray for his well being, and for those brave souls who were wounded and killed.

EricJ is ok. More than one gunman, terrorist attack, 12 killed

now and one gunman killed.

Goddamn them terrorists. They can never put up a fair fight and always resort to cowardly tactics. Glad EricJ is ok however. Thanks for the update Davegood.gif

One shooter was soldier, 2 others in custody are solider. Maybe one with Arabic name. Unconfirmed.

Unfortunately, until all the shooters are either killed or captured, any info we get is going to be spotty at best.

Say a prayer for the families of those killed and wounded.

FC

Shooter is dead. 2 other soldiers in custody. Weapons were hand guns.

can somebady find out if clark keeler is ok, he is a dear friend and his son is going nuts, he is station there

Any info would be greatly apreciated

Edited by rotarycrazy

those little s***s need to be bumped to the front of the line of death row at leavenworth. its 0300 here i checked the news after finishing laundry before i went to bed. i'm up the rest of the night now and in the morning when the rest of us wake up to this everyone will have the same thought i already had- could this happen at Bragg(or whatever home station the joes here are from) and could the f******s get my family. it's bad enough we're losing folks here without havin to worry bout back home

my prayers to the families and wounded at Hood

what a son of bitch.

nice to know Eric is fine .

my comdolences to the families:salute:

S!

Western armed forces need to think about foreign personnel.

"AP cites an unnamed source saying the gunman was Major Malik Nadal Hasan"

unconfirmed at this point.

Last I saw it was 12 dead and 31 wounded. This is very sad....my heart goes out to the families.

Condolanses to family and friends of the victims.

May the highest authority bring swift justice for this cowardly attack!

Local Hospital has required all the aid they can get in the form of blood fusions. All Blood Types are required.

Edited by tigertompa

Maj. Malik Nadal Hasan is the gunman. Let me guess, he is a

Muslim who was upset about how we are "declaring war" on Islam? Man I am so angry about this.

Sources in Twitter claims the attacker in question was upset about his deployment to Iraq. Whenever he has been there or was to be deployed is unknown (stated by Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison)

Edited by tigertompa

the reports that there were three gunman with one dead and two in custody would tend to point to a well planned hit. That is even more unsettling, particular if it turns out to be true that our troops were infiltrated and this was a hit from within.

---

break break

now its confirmed. Maj. Malik Nadal Hasan. Damn! Damn him to Hell!

Edited by Typhoid

CNN is sending live. There will be a news briefing soon.

They also claim that one of the wounded, shot by Military Police may have stolen his uniform and is not a member of the US Armed forces. I wish to Enforce that this is highly UNCONFIRMED, from CNN.

There may also have been a 4th Arrest tought two suspects have also been released (http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/blotter/entries/2009/11/05/two_suspects_have_been_release.html)

Edited by tigertompa

I still can't believe how easily these b******s keep sneaking up to positions where they can launch their cowardly attacks before anyone suspects them and cause such loss! How long were they planning this? Before or after joining the military? Because if they joined in the hopes of doing this, it shows how twisted these little a******s really are. No death row in Leavenworth for them. Too humane. Ship them to some third world country to the care of an unscrupulous pharmaceutical company so they can become human guinea pigs to the day they die. A more productive ending for those who don't care for the lives of others and their own.

As terrible as all the deaths were, it's good to know Eric is ok.

Condolences to the families.