Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

50+ users online??

I'm sitting here drinking my morning coffee doing my morning check of the site and suddenly I go from 3-4 people online to 55+ users online?? I just about blew my coffe all over the screen!! :shock:

Where's everyone coming from this morning?

When you got what everyone wants, they come from everywhere to get it!

Seriuosly though, I have been playin flight sims and RPG's for the last 12 years. I've seen alot of sites for clans, for forums, for other things game related, hell I got 1 for SF:P1, and this site, my friend, is by far the best I've come across in the 12 years I've been playing. The people in the forums are friendly and willing to help others, and share their hard work with the players who can't make their own skins or other ingame tweaks. That says alot for those who administer and moderate this site, that you can have a site so dedicated to so many games and keep the peace and quality of content at a level that encourages people to join this fine community that you host. That also says alot about the people who belong to this community. Just about everyone who I've dealt with here has contributed something to the overall enjoyment of the game, or to the game itself.

I am glad to be in the company of such fine people and current indepth info on the latest games, downloads, and players insight.

BRAVO ZULU

Thank you for providing a place for us all to enjoy our favorite games.

I have to agree with you Eagle..this is by far THE best site,and community I have been around.Like you I have been around alot of them.Well done Jeff.

Guest Ranger332

kudos to the MJ Fast said it all

Thanks for the comments guys, that means alot. :lol:

I'm still puzzled why the count jumped from 2+ online to over 55 for a short period of time. I never did figure out where everyone had come from. I showed over 15 members online and about 55 guests. After about 45 minutes the number finally went back down to normal. Bizarre... :lol:

Guest Ranger332

MENY LIKE MYSELF HAVE BEEN LINKED TO YOUR SITE AND ANYTING I THINK IS OF USE TO MY SQD I MASS ICQ TO MY PPL OF OTHERS DO IT TO THAT MAY BE IT