Sign in to follow this  
Macklroy

Sunday Campaign

Heya fellas. Just wanted to ask a quick question about the campaign missions ya'll do on sundays. I flew a couple missions with axe and company using the skins from your online jasta and it seems that everyone pretty much has an assigned craft. As far as the new recruits go what bird would I be goin up in? I'm very unfamilar with the german crates and would love to get some practice. Thanks in advance and will be seein ya on sunday!

Hi Mack, i belive that there are Alb DIII,DV, Pfalz DIIIa's still left,and may be a Dr1 if your lucky.....

Welcome aboard!

Vasco :pilotfly:

Vasco

Red Dog gave me a AlbDIII skin. What other files do Mack and I need to fly Sunday?

We flew fine with Sitting Duck and AxeGrinder in MP the other night.

Stumpjumper will be producing another installer soon for the updated skins soon (see the post in this forum about how to get and install it).

Other than that you're good to go.

Hi Mack, i belive that there are Alb DIII,DV, Pfalz DIIIa's still left,and may be a Dr1 if your lucky.....

Great. I've been working with the DIII. Starting to get a feel for her. If there are any left I'll take one up. S! Flyer.gif

Sounds Good

Do you have times set yet?

Grumpybear,

Be on TS at 2PM EST on Sundays

Vasco. Is there a set number of Dr1's(or any plane) lets say that are avaiable?

THanks... looking forward to Sunday :salute:

Hi I have been wanting to fly online for a long time now but I have problems with connecting to the server. First I turn on OFF then I click on the multyplayer button, when that loads I choose one of the game types and click accept. After that a plane apears sitting on the ground, On the left part of the screen is a metal with the word multyplayer on it's ribbon I click on that and the CFS3 online thing pops up. In the bottom left coner of the screen it says "You are not loged on" i don't have an account so I attempt make one and when I fill in the user name and passord thing and press ok it says "Error creating account. Ensure you are conected to the Internet" when I am. Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks, Av8er

Hi I have been wanting to fly online for a long time now but I have problems with connecting to the server. First I turn on OFF then I click on the multyplayer button, when that loads I choose one of the game types and click accept. After that a plane apears sitting on the ground, On the left part of the screen is a metal with the word multyplayer on it's ribbon I click on that and the CFS3 online thing pops up. In the bottom left coner of the screen it says "You are not loged on" i don't have an account so I attempt make one and when I fill in the user name and passord thing and press ok it says "Error creating account. Ensure you are conected to the Internet" when I am. Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks, Av8er

Yes,

You're attempting to log on to the Mickeysoft multiplayer servers that were decomissioned a while ago. The MP community hosts games on their own machines so you have to 'Join Private Game'. Get on to TS and find another player and we'll host a game for you - all you need is our IP.

Edited by Vasco

This is what it said when i tryed to connect to TS [16:42:52] Connecting to 217.155.102.217:8767

[16:42:55] No reply from server

or maybe teamspeak is not running on it

Try the Black Haze (TS) server, Av8er...70.87.174.165:8784, password is either pfalz or camel.

when you are getting into mp,,,deselct the box that says publish my game in cfs3 matchbox..or something close to that...that will stop the login promt

Yes,

You're attempting to log on to the Mickeysoft multiplayer servers that were decomissioned a while ago. The MP community hosts games on their own machines so you have to 'Join Private Game'. Get on to TS and find another player and we'll host a game for you - all you need is our IP.

Vasco pilotfly.gif

I thought that was Micro$uck! rofl.gif

See you this pm V!drinks.gif

Alright I finally have it all set up to flying in sunday dogfights. I know that I am to late for this sunday but next sunday should be good. Could some one tell me what time you go up at, it says 2:00pm edt but what would that be Pacific Time?

Thanks, Av8er

Edit: I live near Vancouver BC

Edited by Av8er

Alright I finally have it all set up to flying in sunday dogfights. I know that I am to late for this sunday but next sunday should be good. Could some one tell me what time you go up at, it says 2:00pm edt but what would that be Pacific Time?

Thanks, Av8er

Edit: I live near Vancouver BC

This is what I got from Vasco

Grumpybear,

Be on TS at 2PM EST on Sundays

And it doesn't hurt to be a tad early or to get with one of the gurus (Vasco, Stump and Sitting Duck, primarily) through the week to make sure you've got all the necessary files. Terribly embarassing to hop on at one minute 'till only to get the dreaded mismatch messages and have to start sorting it out then.

I think I have everything. I have MadMatts installer and TS. What else do you need?

I think I have everything. I have MadMatts installer and TS. What else do you need?

Maybe just one more small patch for all the individual pilot skins. The boys have done a fantastic job in skinning these crates and cracking the code to allow each pilot to fly his own personal plane. But thats a really small file that is DL and installed in a few seconds. Should be good to go otherwise.

Where do you find this patch? Oh and Red-Dog do you have time to make me a skin? When ever I try It totaly messes up. Or maybe teach me how to make one?

Where do you find this patch? Oh and Red-Dog do you have time to make me a skin? When ever I try It totaly messes up. Or maybe teach me how to make one?

Fire up TS. Connect to the blackhaze ts. (its the one we use) click on the "Over flanders fields briefing" channel. and there should be a link in the info box to the right.