Sign in to follow this  
CowboyTodd41

Battlefield: Vietnam

WOOOOOOOOOO! So I was riding shotgun in a MUTT with an M16 with some guy blarring "I Fought the Law" as we gunned down VC as if we were some sort of druken backwoods hilljacks hunting deer in a jeep. All I can say is...I love it :D

I was in Costco today and all most bought it, return trip tomorrow to pick it up.

Bob

I really like it to, but beware ATI radeon users you cant use AA or AF because "it isn't supported" for somereason and Radeons were not tested soyou rbest bet so far is to use older 3.XX drivers and turn off AA and AF. Also I haven't been able to play more than 30min without a CTD. Not trying to be a party pooper, but having been a big fan of BF1942 this one has me scratching my head and waiting for a patch.

When the game is working its great and with the music,etc you feel like your in Viet Nam, but ATI users will probably have issues right off the bat.

I gotta try that out. HMMM, I guess I'd have to trade in HALO and BF1942 to get it discounted. It's kindof an agreement with my woman, I trade in old for new. Makes sense if I don't play it anymore. Plus, fundage is short on my end.

That's actually not a bad idea; trading in. Do you do that at a retailer, or online thru ebay or some other site?

Just curious. I've got a stack of games just lying around because they're either finished or threw themselves off the playlist due to absolute boredom. :D

Naturally, the BioHaz Buy/Sell/Trade forum is also an option...I didn't actually have to type that because I know that everybody knows about it.... :blink:

:D

Check out EBGames at a mall location. They usually have a great selection of used pc games @ discount prices. They also have a membership that costs $10 a year and you get the monthly GMR magazine (it's ok), but the real gem is the extra 10% off any used game for any platform. The down side to it all is that the trade-ins are at set prices, so you won't get a super tradein value for older games, but if it's something that you don't play anymore and you need shelf space, just trade in 3 or 4 decent games and combine that with the membership for a pretty deep discount. So far it's the best deal in town for instant gratification!