Sign in to follow this  
SGCSG1

PC Version of 'IL-2 Birds of Prey' is announced

Depends on your definition of "hard". From what I saw in the demo, you have to deal with a LOT more planes in a mission than Il-2 threw at you!

Ahhhh yes...But are they the all seeing, all knowing planes with the ability to defy gravity? That is the question.

Ahhhh yes...But are they the all seeing, all knowing planes with the ability to defy gravity? That is the question.

Oh, I see you've played IL-2......

I still have it loaded, but for the life of me, I don't know why. I never play it because of that...

Anybody know how to map my trigger to fire the guns? Cant seem to figure it out.

Falcon

PS. Am using the demo version.

got firing issues too using my Saitek Cyborg EVO mule too,but finally after one year from purchase I've tried the Saitek X-52 and the story changes,everything is ok with it!just to set it up,more sensitive.

Anyway I love this game graphics so much,except for the Macchi Mc-202 that is represented with a 4 blades propeller instead of the original 3!

But I'm having a lot of fun with this ARCSIM!