will we be able to do this?

Of course, I always test the crash abilities of plane throughly :grin:

Hi Bobrock,

As promised, I asked my "old timers" workfriend about your pit. As far as they can remeber, they said me that :

N°1 is the RPM engine indicator in percent: one needle from ten to ten (the smallest ?)and the second for unities;

N°2 is the weapon selector;

N°3 is the bombing computer (in wich you can enter wind direction and strenght for example);

N°4 is a cabine pressure altimeter, used for a kind of pressure regulation.

Hope my poor english was understandable and usefull for you.

TX again for this bird.

Hi,

It'd be great to release the Etendard IVP.

Thanks Bobrock, we'll wait for your birds with high interest!

Cliff

Thank you bobrock for your hardest work and your accurate finish in all your models .:good:

Hi Bobrock,

As promised, I asked my "old timers" workfriend about your pit. As far as they can remeber, they said me that :

N°1 is the RPM engine indicator in percent: one needle from ten to ten (the smallest ?)and the second for unities;

N°2 is the weapon selector;

N°3 is the bombing computer (in wich you can enter wind direction and strenght for example);

N°4 is a cabine pressure altimeter, used for a kind of pressure regulation.

Hope my poor english was understandable and usefull for you.

TX again for this bird.

Thank you VERY much for this info, I guess I owe you a beta tester spot :pilot:

Thank you VERY much for this info, I guess I owe you a beta tester spot :pilot:

All pleasure is for me !

This would be a honour testing your bird, as far as I only use SFP1 and derivates (XP and not vista at home !).

And I also think I could use it on an old campaign project with French wings, but see later.

You can also contact me on MP if you need other infos.

So, yesterday was a nice day for a photo safari :)

post-15328-12595739009249.jpgpost-15328-12595739396112.jpgpost-15328-12595739698028.jpgpost-15328-12595740654246.jpg

The IV-P will also get a proper pit, but I want to finish the skins first (as you can see it's quite raw now).

So here's the question for the experten: I found pics of the plane both in dark and light blue, is the darker one an older scheme? When did the navy switch colors?

It seems it`s a relativly small plane

It is, the pit is so tiny I had to modify a pilot model "cutting" his legs to make him fit :skull:

It was a small plane, that's right. Fitted to land on small sized French carriers (Foch and Clémenceau).

But I must admit I've never seen short legged pilots... :grin:

Great job, very usefull the "recce" version in fact...

So, yesterday was a nice day for a photo safari :)

post-15328-12595739009249.jpgpost-15328-12595739396112.jpgpost-15328-12595739698028.jpgpost-15328-12595740654246.jpg

The IV-P will also get a proper pit, but I want to finish the skins first (as you can see it's quite raw now).

So here's the question for the experten: I found pics of the plane both in dark and light blue, is the darker one an older scheme? When did the navy switch colors?

I'm asking friends at work. As far as I remember, I think they change the scheme at the same time as the Super Etendard (SUE) when this one was upgraded to Super Etendard Modernisé (SEM). Maybe around 1991-1992 but I have to confirm.

White and blue was the old scheme, two greys the new one.

Bobrock, just send me your email adress via MP, I'll search in my photobooks this night if Madam has no fun...

Edited by peyo

Guest botoxto

nice work man !!!

some news about it??

I'll save FastCargo the time, but while yes alot of us are in high anticipation of this aircraft (I'm a bit interested myself) but bobrock, among other people have things going on in Real Life so they can't always get to it. When bobrock has updates he'll post them.

Edited by EricJ

I'm glad to see there's interest in this plane. I can't spend much time on the project ATM, i hope i can resume it during the holidays. Have faith ;)

No problem. If this is half as good as your Tornado F3 then, er, your Tornado F3 will have been twice as good as this...

Guest botoxto

hello !

some news about it???

Looks good

I look forward to flying it :clapping:

Wooosh, one year later !

So my friend, anything new with your bird ?

Oh, I've bought the SF2 version, so if you're still ok for the beta-test... :salute:

Best regards !

iirc, mod mafia is working on one; but it'll be SF2 only