Sign in to follow this  
Fates

What's Wrong With This?

ok...this is a pic of the new Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising TacSim from Novalogic.

Can you tell me what's wrong with this pic?

05.jpg

Hmmmm,.....

Might the problem be the soldier's left leg passing eerily through the seat he is on, outside the helicopter?

Kinda obvious!

NC

1 flaw...but not the most obvious one.

There are many flaws..but there is one that should stand out

<C>

Fates

Ummmmm.....no anti torque (rudder) pedals?

Way too much weight for a Kiowa? (6 bodies in a 2 person machine) (just a guess, I don't know the capacity)

No cyclic controller?

No safety harnesses for dudes outside?

Right seater's foot stuck through the floor.

Pilot isn't in flight gear...same as soldiers. Should have flight helmet with comms and flight suit?

Along the same lines, shouldn't the right seater be a co pilot? I think he wants out in the "heat".

Water is brown...or is that a mirage?

:)

Ummmmm.....no anti torque (rudder) pedals? TRUE

Way too much weight for a Kiowa? (6 bodies in a 2 person machine) (just a guess, I don't know the capacity) This is a Huey 500 Model...adn I've seen them take on a pilot +4 on the Skids here at Indy State Police SWAT team...

No cyclic controller? (The Cyclic is out of View)

No safety harnesses for dudes outside? TRUE

Right seater's foot stuck through the floor. TRUE

Pilot isn't in flight gear...same as soldiers. Should have flight helmet with comms and flight suit?

Along the same lines, shouldn't the right seater be a co pilot? I think he wants out in the "heat".

There ya Go Weasy! That's Close enough. The PILOT should be on the RIGHT side...not the LEFT. Although helicopters (many) can be flown from either side, it is SOP for them to be flown from the RIGHT seat...not the left.

<C>

Fates