Sign in to follow this  
sitting_duck

mp tues 11-9

will try and have a session up tuesday nite around 730

will post ip and get on teamspeak when game is up

Tuesday is the 10th! But we get it.

I am CST................here in Tennessee.

Please post the times ASAP, so I may join, or at least try to. LOL

Have done most of the required stuff........TS working, DL'd the installer.

I want to fly!!!!

So around 4:00 PM for Mac and I right? (Westeren side of continent)

So around 4:00 PM for Mac and I right? (Westeren side of continent)

7:30pm Eastern

6:30pm Central

5:30pm Mountain

4:30pm Pacific

(just a time table breakdown. not sure when the game will be up thats up to duck)

I have to work so ill miss this one. :(

Edited by Macklroy

Now Mack, you know you would rather go Spad hunting on Sunday!Salute.gif

7:30pm Eastern

6:30pm Central

5:30pm Mountain

4:30pm Pacific

Oh ok so it is a three hour difference

Now Mack, you know you would rather go Spad hunting on Sunday!Salute.gif

Ill be there on Sunday to be sure Axe! It's tuesday ill miss. I need some practice still in those bosche scouts. Going to take the week to practice my DVa skills. As it stands, 1v1 I'm fodder in the alby. At least I can say that i didnt get "Shot down" in either mission though hehe.

I'll try to make it too SD

i think all the chocolate is finally gettign ot him

May be it's the nuts!!! :rofl:

Ill be there on Sunday to be sure Axe! It's tuesday ill miss. I need some practice still in those bosche scouts. Going to take the week to practice my DVa skills. As it stands, 1v1 I'm fodder in the alby. At least I can say that i didnt get "Shot down" in either mission though hehe.

I tried a new tactic last Sunday I stayed up high and watched to see when a brit would get focused on someone. Then I would swoop in and take him when he was busy. This would give the guy he was after a chance to break off and come in behind him along with me. Now we had two planes shooting at one. This worked great when I tried it with Stumper and Vasco. I also tried to fly around the perimeter of the dogfight not in the thick of it. This helped 2 ways. It kept them off my 6 and I could pick off stragglers. good.gif

I tried a new tactic last Sunday I stayed up high and watched to see when a brit would get focused on someone. Then I would swoop in and take him when he was busy. This would give the guy he was after a chance to break off and come in behind him along with me. Now we had two planes shooting at one. This worked great when I tried it with Stumper and Vasco. I also tried to fly around the perimeter of the dogfight not in the thick of it. This helped 2 ways. It kept them off my 6 and I could pick off stragglers. good.gif

Not bad Axe.

GB

That is what I do in Scramble missions. My brother said I was a coward for doing that but good to know somone else does it too.

If you watched the film Vasco put up you can hear me an Stumper using the tactic I mentioned. At the end of the film you can watch Vasco and I tear up an Se5a by blowing off its top wing using the same maneuver.drinks.gif

Now thats funny, 2 sundays ago i suggested we incorporate tactics...unfortunaly, all the squads didnt seem to want to form up, and we got hammered cause we were outnumbered

Now thats funny, 2 sundays ago i suggested we incorporate tactics...unfortunaly, all the squads didnt seem to want to form up, and we got hammered cause we were outnumbered

post mission evaluation duck thats all we learn form our mistakes like everybody does lol

It was all based on controlled chaos Duck. I decided to try it - it worked - no real plan. Will it work again? I hope so. I based my decision on the strengths and weakness of the DV. If you fly a different bird you may have to try different tactics.

will try and have a session up tuesday nite around 730

will post ip and get on teamspeak when game is up

Hey SD

you must be making a lot of cookie dough.

GB

Hey SD

you must be making a lot of cookie dough.

GB

What is with the cookie dough comments? Anyways thanks for the great game I finally got a crack at a Gotha he didn't shoot at me though. Axe or Sitting duck did you happen to see any of my kills?

Sorry SD, I miss the fun last night I was waiting for a post.

Another night then.

cheers

GB

What is with the cookie dough comments? Anyways thanks for the great game I finally got a crack at a Gotha he didn't shoot at me though. Axe or Sitting duck did you happen to see any of my kills?

SD makes Toll House cookie dough. Just a joke, figure he was too busy to host a game last night but I was mistaken.

GB

lol..yep,,,the original toll house cookie here (really....my dad owned the Toll House Restaurant..)...hey,,,,ive even been in People magazine...

av8tor,,,i saw several of your kills...actually,,,you did a pretty good job when you went over that airfield all by yourselff when me and ax where too far away to help.

opps..yep,,that was my fault GB, and i owe you my sincere apologies...got on teamspeak, and forgot to get back to the forum and post.

seems thats 2 areas that we have fallen behind on,,,posting games that are up in the forum, and using the calander. Ppl are just use to getting on teamspeak to see whats going on.

But we should probably get back to the basics,,,if a game is up,,post it..and if its a scheduled session,,use the calander (what calander??)

Yea, games are pretty much spontaneous. I suggest to just watch the Multiplayer forum here. That's where I post games because I can't plan days ahead I can only give a day or two notice. I also just jump on TS in the evenings around 7:30 est just to see what's going on or to get into a pick-up game.

Edited by Axgrinder