Sign in to follow this  
Daver

New guy looking for OFF ?

Hi all

Looks like a great forum you have here.

I dont have any of the OFF addons. Looks like there are 3 total and the latest is $30?? Id like to find the first 2 for starters but cannot find any downloads of them?? Can you point me to a site or??

Thanks guys

Hi all

I dont have any of the OFF addons. Looks like there are 3 total and the latest is $30?? Id like to find the first 2 for starters but cannot find any downloads of them?? Can you point me to a site or??

Thanks guys

Hi Daver, welcome to the OFF Community. clapping.gif

There is only 1 Officially supported version of OFF, that is Phase 3: Between Heaven and Hell. The other 2 versions (Phase 1 and 2) were freeware and simply do not have the depth and detail as our most recent commerically offered product.

You can post a request for someone to send you a DVD with Phase 2 on it, and there is some community support on the Phase1&2 forums, but I HIGHLY suggest purchasing Phase 3 as it is far and beyond anything the previous 2 version offered.

You won't be dissapointed with the expense. If you like, hang around the forum and read what is happening around the community. You can read what other users think of the product, watch some of the Phase 3 videos, ask questions, etc. We want you to feel comfortable with your purchase, becuase once it's loaded and running... you wont feel very safe in your cockpit... LOL!

Anyhow.. for $30... you are purchasing a ticket for a ride back in time, full of immersion, history, beauty and challenge. Hop on board with the rest of us and join in.

See you in the skies!

OvS

OBD Dev Team

Hi all

Thanks guys

Hi Daver,

Welcome to OFF

You won't regret this purchase at all

OFF is truly the most immersive sim on the market

Hi Daver...welcome to the fold!...strap yourself in Buddy...you're in for one hell of a ride! :drinks:

Heya Daver, welcome m8. This is a great time-machine, is a blast to fly, and has lots of variable settings so you can tailor the sim to your tastes. Bonus to the game is this community which really adds a lot to game play, from screenshots, to after action reports, tales of daring and not-so daring, historical stuff of interest etc. Well worth the time and money invested drinks.gif

Okay today I received OFF Between Heaven and Hell. Installed it this evening and patched it as advised and I can tell you DAMN!!! With the engine that they have behind this the old CFS3 motor I was expecting a few tweaks but its like the moment in Men In Black where Smith puts on the last ever suit he will ever wear...

and the comment he comes out with is the difference between me and you is that I make this look good...

OFF Makes CFS3 look outstanding... I have flown 3 flights tonight and lost 2 pilots and one made it back and landed perfectly and the mistakes where all mine... So my advice you want a WW1 flight sim just place an order and enjoy its worth it in my humble statement :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Hi Daver! Welcome to OFF!

PACMAN by the end of the week, you'll not be the same person as you were tat the beginning. There is always an after and a before OFF. :grin:

Thanks for the replies

I have no doubt my system will run it.

I also have no doubt its a great game. Unfortunately I just ordered a Trackir which seemed almost essential to me since I am abit challenged by trying to running the hat view while flying at this point. It just made sense that it would make the games more enjoyable ( I hate to lose too lol) I dont have CFS now so I also have to get that ( 3 kids a wife etc.. you know) money is tight for a while and was hoping that I could just download OFF and I would be good for a month till I could swing BHaH. The videos I have seen look great and the sound seems very realistic.

Edited by Daver

I never played OFF 2... I might be wrong but i think it was more like a mod for CFS3 than a complete game. Basically it is really an old beta of the game OFF 3 is the complete game. Sure someone must have it though, just no-one would bother running it anymore now they have Phase 3.

I know what you mean about money... but I had to budget for it as it is such a good game... and it is only £17 plus postage (6 days to UK) I just missed my weekly night in the pub.

Thanks for the replies

I have no doubt my system will run it.

I also have no doubt its a great game. Unfortunately I just ordered a Trackir which seemed almost essential to me since I am abit challenged by trying to running the hat view while flying at this point. It just made sense that it would make the games more enjoyable ( I hate to lose too lol) I dont have CFS now so I also have to get that ( 3 kids a wife etc.. you know) money is tight for a while and was hoping that I could just download OFF and I would be good for a month till I could swing BHaH. The videos I have seen look great and the sound seems very realistic.

Hi Daver

there is a sticky in the phase 1 & 2 forum for requests.Make sure you what country you live in like USA or Germany or where ever so the person closiest to you might send a copy to you.

GB