Sign in to follow this  
BurningDaylight

New Here with a Couple of Questions

Hi guys, I just discovered this Add-on for CFS3 and I'll most likely buy this on payday. I've got a couple of questions though. Can you still fly it as a world war 2 sim, but within the OFF user interface and improvements? I haven't flown CFS 3 in ages, but I remember it had one clunky interface and some major faults.

Thanks,

BD

Hi guys, I just discovered this Add-on for CFS3 and I'll most likely buy this on payday. I've got a couple of questions though. Can you still fly it as a world war 2 sim, but within the OFF user interface and improvements? I haven't flown CFS 3 in ages, but I remember it had one clunky interface and some major faults.

Hey, BurningDaylight. Go for it, you won't regret it. OFF is amazing!

To answer your question, no, OFF is a total conversion of CFS3 so you can't go half-ways with it. But you can still play CFS3 separately, your CFS3 installation unaffected by installing OFF.

There are some very good mods of CFS3 for WWII as well, so you can fly both wars using the CFS3 base.

Cheers,

shredward

Its a simple install and works a treat just once you have loaded it upload the patch and everything as I was advised to do so by OVS and it works great out of the box... found that all out last night !!! Oh and it blows the socks outta CFS3 :yikes: