Sign in to follow this  
JimAttrill

Thanks Winder!

Well, I have now met the other OFF'er in Africa! Mark had agreed to sell me his 'old' TrackIR 3 for a ludicrous price, and when I arrived to pick it up he didn't want the money until I forced him to take it.

I also found out how I have managed to get to nearly 100 hrs in April 1915 in a Be2c - there was a glitch in the software that stopped EAs from appearing at all. I was wondering where everyone had got to. 1.32g fixes that.

We had a nice chat, only interrupted by his 'dark side' tortoise who decided that I was public enemy no 1 and had a go at my shoes. Maybe he should paint iron crosses on it ....

Haha...Always nice when fellow fliers meet up in Reality!

I have had the pleasure of meeting two fellow OFF'ers now...and guess what we talk about?

Well, I have now met the other OFF'er in Africa! Mark had agreed to sell me his 'old' TrackIR 3 for a ludicrous price, and when I arrived to pick it up he didn't want the money until I forced him to take it.

I also found out how I have managed to get to nearly 100 hrs in April 1915 in a Be2c - there was a glitch in the software that stopped EAs from appearing at all. I was wondering where everyone had got to. 1.32g fixes that.

We had a nice chat, only interrupted by his 'dark side' tortoise who decided that I was public enemy no 1 and had a go at my shoes. Maybe he should paint iron crosses on it ....

Hi Jim - yep aggressive tortoise indeed but no fear normally its me who he attacks!

I hope you are having fun with Trackir and pleased that you are now patched up to date!

Best

WM

Just perfect, no hair to shed, or dander to make. Plus if times get bad, they make good soup

I imagine TRICKS must be a bit limited. Roll over, and gimme a paw, along with Fetch are not his Best.

Probably does an excellent play dead, but according to his schedule rather than yours drinks.gif

Lol actually all he does is attack shoes.... a bit like don Quixote but a lot slower...and shoes instead of windmills.

He sees the 'shoes' as another male tortoise (blimey must has damn poor eyesight) and tries to turn them over...

Perhapps he iss a last survivor off ze Dsherrmann Geheimwaffe for plan "Schildkröte".

Vee had trained 100 tortoizes, too attack der bootz of der British trench soldiers,

too make water get in zere ant make zeir life complicated.

Ze plan wass after all dropped, cause ze tortois iss juszt too slow, ant zey all got

cooked a famousz British soup, vizz Sherry. Ze Crumpetz eat anyssink! Tch!