Sign in to follow this  
SayethWhaaaa

Remembrance Day

Happy Remembrance Day to those countries who celebrate it.

We'll never forget!

Happy Veterans Day from USCG Station Cape Disappointment!!

May the prayers of a nation guide you safely through the perils of protecting all of our freedom!

Taxman

Thank You to ALL who have served; from those that did before me to those that did with me as well as those who have and will serve for me patriot-smilie.gif

Salute.gifanim_marines.gifSalute.gif

For those that are here to read this (and more importantly for those that aren't) you haven't been forgotten. There are two important days in my life that I show respect for every year. One is 9/11 and the other is Veteran's (Remembrance) Day. I stopped everything I was doing at 11 a.m., sat down on the side yard of the home I was working on and reflected about how thankful I am for everything I have. About how beautiful the day was and the fact that some gave all to allow me to experience the freedom that I have.

Doesn't matter what country you fought for, today is for all of you. Thanks for serving.

S!

To current and former servicemen, I salute your courage and thank you for your service.

I also specially wish a speedy recovery to the wounded of the Fort Shootings and the Swedish Soldiers who ran into an ambush as well as anybody WIA not mentioned above.

Thank you all... brave MEN and WOMEN who serve!!!! :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute::drinks: :drinks:

Thank you to our service military men and women for your hard work and for everything that you have done and continue to do on our behalf to keep our nation safe and strong! :salute: