Sign in to follow this  
Rambler 1-1

What's wrong with this picture?

HINT: this pic wasn't taken at Camp Pendleton.

post-28461-12580077528605.jpg

(edit: brightened up the pic a bit... by accidentdntknw.gif )

Edited by Rambler 1-1

Guest rscsjsuso5

i like games my answer is either a russian zsu-23-4 at an american air base area or a big fuel tank thats no suppose to be their( top left) or if its the medium or small buildings on top right thats placed wrong, as far as the rest the rest seems okay for an american airbase since the truck/jeep is top center/right

great pic by the way.

you pretty much got it. I was talking about the Shilka there, which seemed to be on the American side. I even did some low, slow fly-bys in my F-4, which no self-respecting AAA gunner can resist. He didn't even padlock me. That, my friends, is one seriously defected zipper.

game glitch, perhaps? Anybody else seen this before?

Guest rscsjsuso5

i haven't seen that before or the glitch but just check the terrian data u know what i'm talkin about the one where u change datas like windsock etc...

i too have a glitch i'm using taiwan terrain and for some reason some terrian objects don't show when the computer /sim uses the stock f15 and then i use the j11 sweep time but when its a thirdparty aircraft like f5a roc then no problem .

another example sometimes i get my decal on my aircraft and sometimes i don't pertaining to numbers and i check the decal.ini double checked i think its a third party terrain issue can;t be aircraft.

my suggestion let your install go wild. i have woi modded to a taiwan strait fighter install of plaaf v rocaf(china v taiwan) and sf1 made every plane flyable like an arcade flight sim, getting littel of everything.

nothing is perfect so let your great imaginations go wild and have fun

every1 has a glitch now and then.

lastly thanks for your great contribution to the community smiles upon u.

is it the SoCal terrian? if so there is russian hardware all over the american southwest. had my base defended by zues23's and hawks and got lit up by an ADA 113 with vulcan 10 miles from homeplate. nice terrian but the hardware assignments and intensity of it are just crazy. and i downloaded it just to fly outta NAS Miramar!(i know what the marines call it now it'll always be Fightertown USA thank you!)

no, this is the stock SF2:V terrain. It is a combined install with SF2:E, though.