Sign in to follow this  
depalmer

Pfalz D3

The next add on pack will have multiple new Nieuport models. I look forward to it. Needed to fill in the blanks. The Germans could use a Pfalz D3 (Not the D3a). Is there any plans to add it?

The next add on pack will have multiple new Nieuport models. I look forward to it. Needed to fill in the blanks. The Germans could use a Pfalz D3 (Not the D3a). Is there any plans to add it?

The Huns have more than enough Insects buzzing around as it is!..We need a Snipe! :rofl:

(seriously though, I would like a D3 too...but it's not been mentioned as far as I know?)

You will probably get it at some stage, but you have to bitch constantly (Like I do)...or it's just no fun waiting! :rofl:

Of the planes the Germans really need, the Pflaz D.III is not one of them. Polovski could certainly make the model based on the D.IIIa as it was almost identical aside from the gun mounts and other small details. It's a matter of time and priority. I'd rather see him spend the time on the Pflaz D.XII or the Albartos C series, maybe the AEG's, or Aviatik... see where I'm going with this... :cool:

All the best,

OvS

I'd rather see him spend the time on the Pflaz D.XII or the Albartos C series, maybe the AEG's, or Aviatik... see where I'm going with this... :cool:

All the best,

OvS

Yes, yes, I do.

+1.

It's called Pfalz, boys - P-f-a-l-z - not Pflaz, which might be the Hungarian name though.

It's called Pfalz, boys - P-f-a-l-z - not Pflaz, which might be the Hungarian name though.

fingers... fingers... always my fingers...

Also Pflaz is New Yorkeese for having more than 1 flat tire:

Example...

Vinny: "Eh yo, whazzamadda wit duh car.. it ain't freakin' drivin' right!"

Tony: "You freakin' idiot.. youz gotz 2 Pflaz on one side..."

OvS

Edited by OvS

:rofl::lol:OvS, you just made the November grey disappear, thanks, man! :lol:

Of the planes the Germans really need, the Pflaz D.III is not one of them. Polovski could certainly make the model based on the D.IIIa as it was almost identical aside from the gun mounts and other small details. It's a matter of time and priority. I'd rather see him spend the time on the Pflaz D.XII or the Albartos C series, maybe the AEG's, or Aviatik... see where I'm going with this... :cool:

All the best,

OvS

Just thought that it would be a quick one to do in time to get added. Minimal 3D model changes. Some cockpit changes. Yes I would rather have a Pfalz DXII but that would be alot more work I think then to make a Pfalz D3. (not DIIIa)