Sign in to follow this  
flaviodutra

Como adicionar sons no game?

Galera a tempo venho tentando descobrir como adcionar novos sons no woe ou woi e não venho obtende exito...... gostaria de saber se a galera sabe se tem algun tópico que diz como adicionar os sons.... exemplo..... gostaria de habilitar um comando no teclado que acionasse tal som..... exemplo quando aciono para descer o hook ou o gancho de aterrisagem.... tenho que apertar as teclas e gostaria que elas já acionassem o som...... com no exemplo de quando acionamos o trem de pouso ele altomaticamente aciona o som .... tento fazer um jeito de quando o avião atingisse certa velocidade acionaria um som que seria igual aquele de quebra de barreira do som......

Se alguer souber como faz por favor me ajudemm...... grato

Flaviodutra

Guest rscsjsuso5

can some one help this person message translated to english "

Galera time been trying to figure out how to later add new sounds in woe or woi and I have not been succeeding ...... I wonder if the guys know you have algun topic as how to add the sounds .... example ..... would like to enable a keyboard command to trigger such that sound ..... for example when triggered off the hook or the hook landing .... I have to press the keys and they would have already triggered the sound ...... with the example of when we launch the landing gear altomaticamente it triggers the sound .... try to make a way when the plane hit some speed trigger a sound that would be equal to that of breaking the sound barrier ......

If anyone knows how please do me ajudemm ...... grateful

Flaviodutra"

enjoy your stay

http://translate.google.com/translate_t?prev=hp&hl=en&js=y&text=Galera+a+tempo+venho+tentando+descobrir+como+adcionar+novos+sons+no+woe+ou+woi+e+n%C3%A3o+venho+obtende+exito......+gostaria+de+saber+se+a+galera+sabe+se+tem+algun+t%C3%B3pico+que+diz+como+adicionar+os+sons....+exemplo.....+gostaria+de+habilitar+um+comando+no+teclado+que+acionasse+tal+som.....+exemplo+quando+aciono+para+descer+o+hook+ou+o+gancho+de+aterrisagem....+tenho+que+apertar+as+teclas+e+gostaria+que+elas+j%C3%A1+acionassem+o+som......+com+no+exemplo+de+quando+acionamos+o+trem+de+pouso+ele+altomaticamente+aciona+o+som+....+tento+fazer+um+jeito+de+quando+o+avi%C3%A3o+atingisse+certa+velocidade+acionaria+um+som+que+seria+igual+aquele+de+quebra+de+barreira+do+som......%0D%0A%0D%0ASe+alguer+souber+como+faz+por+favor+me+ajudemm......+grato%0D%0A%0D%0AFlaviodutra+&file=&sl=auto&tl=en&history_state0=#

Edited by rscsjsuso5

can some one help this person message translated to english "

@rcsjsuso5:

actually, we're in portuguese forum,no translation needed.:grin:

--

Crew, for some time i've been treying to figure how to add new sounds in woe or WOI, and i haven't being sucefull, so i'd like to know if the crew know some trhead that says how to add sounds, for example, i'd like to enable a command in the keyboard that trigger a sound, like when we press to activate the arrester hook, i have to press the buttons i want, and i'd like to use those to activate the sound, i wish to press the button, when for example the plane break the sound barrier.

if anybody know, please help me....thanks.

--

@Flavio:Infelizmente não existe maneira de fazer isso no game.

Edited by Silverbolt